The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Look at this dude cacman trying to recover his dignity by arguing in the lakers thread after taking so many L's in the coli forum.

Daps
serious question where do you live have you ever even been to LA or are you like @2Quik4UHoes claiming LA when you live 2000 miles away?

DI77ATv.jpg

I put that on my life and the 23rd letter :wow::wow:

Now your turn. Prove youre not a 40yearold cac :shaq:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:russ:

Look at this dude cacman trying to recover his dignity by arguing in the lakers thread after taking so many L's in the coli forum.
we already know your another laker "fan" like @2Quik4UHoes claiming LA from across the country but i expect nothing less from a bandwagon fakkit like yourself thats just normal in the 'LWO'

is there one actual laker fan on here from LA at first i was joking but wow not one non bandwagon fakkit here at all seriously???

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we already know your another laker "fan" like @2Quik4UHoes claiming LA from across the country but i expect nothing less from a bandwagon fakkit like yourself thats just normal in the 'LWO'

is there one actual laker fan on here from LA at first i was joking but wow not one non bandwagon fakkit here at all seriously???

:bryan: at your struggle trolling after taking some many L's. Shouldn't you be in the retirement home already?

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
DI77ATv.jpg

I put that on my life and the 23rd letter :wow::wow:

Now your turn. Prove youre not a 40yearold cac :shaq:
joker.gif
your the only one on here i'm proud of you

all jokes aside it don't piss you off at all that fakkits like @2Quik4UHoes @Newzz @CantStop clam LA from 2000 miles away

as a heat fan i hate when fakkits like @2Quik4UHoes @Newzz @CantStop jump on the bandwagon and start acting like a legit fan

like honestly?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
joker.gif
your the only one on here i'm prpud of you

all jokes aside it don't piss you off at all that fakkits like @2Quik4UHoes @Newzz @CantStop clam LA from 2000 miles away

as a heat fan i hate when fakkits like @2Quik4UHoes @Newzz @CantStop jump on the bandwagon and start acting like a legit fan

like honestly?

Nope, I see it makes you :umad: as fukk tho.

We're prpud of you anyway eggcac, at least you don't run and hide like @iZzo

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
joker.gif
your the only one on here i'm proud of you

like honestly?

Why the hell are you speaking for our fanbase? How about you check your fellow heat bandwagon fakkits for their location if you feel so strongly about it you dumb idiot. We already know most heat stains are not from miami yet you don't say shyt.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why the hell are you speaking for our fanbase? How about you check your fellow heat bandwagon fakkits for their location if you feel so strongly about it you dumb idiot. We already know most heat stains are not from miami yet you don't say shyt.
our fanbase:bryan::bryan::bryan: you have never step foot in the staples center stop with that "we" and "our" fanbase shyt its silly