The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whew: Alright the team coming back down to Earth now.
:dead: Marshall really going to play the whole game??

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lakers position hasn't changed, they want asset + salary savings to trade Gasol. Dion Waiters has not been seriously discussed, sources said.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:bryan: at the Caclly & Sacre front court brehs :dead:
:laff: Pringles really put Cacly, Hill, & Pau on the same court together. :snoop:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like marshall but the one glaring flaw about him is his lack of athleticism. Teams just have to stop doubling when he drives into the lane because he's looking to pass not to shoot. His shots in the paint should be some of the easiest to guard.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ: I keep thinking Puke is in when I see a number 4 on the Lakers.
:beli: Meeks back to being Weeks again.

Daps
I like marshall but the one glaring flaw about him is his lack of athleticism. Teams just have to stop doubling when he drives into the lane because he's looking to pass not to shoot. His shots in the paint should be some of the easiest to guard.

Hes been modeling his game after Nash to make up for it. He has the lil one hand scoop layup. Court vision and being able to deliver a pass right on the money cant be taught. I know Marsh sees this as his big chance and hes putting up 12+ assist back to back. Hes probably gon put the work in to make up for that lack of athleticism and with Goatbe as his teammate :wow:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes been modeling his game after Nash to make up for it. He has the lil one hand scoop layup. Court vision and being able to deliver a pass right on the money cant be taught. I know Marsh sees this as his big chance and hes putting up 12+ assist back to back. Hes probably gon put the work in to make up for that lack of athleticism and with Goatbe as his teammate :wow:

Marshall is def our pg of the immediate future though, with farmar as backup. Blake and nash can :camby: