The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:scusthov: at how god awful Wes' handles are, which is none, he can't even dribble the ball and he wants a long term deal? :russ:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone watching this game hear the commentators making the grass fed jokes and then they mentioned picking cotton and the mics got killed ? :pachaha:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm watching this game on a livestream and I don't know if it's a bootleg thing or something, but there's no commercials. It's like a direct studio feed. During commercial the mics were on and the color commentator was talking to someone else and he said sarcastically, ":skip: yeah, remember all that cotton we picked?"

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Lakers need to try to retain Nick Young, and IF D'Antoni is the HC next year, then Marshall will be good. System is made for PG's to flourish. & he's always been able to get assists ... not much of a scorer, but with Kobe and Swaggy P we don't need a scoring PG.

Problem is, we as fans have no idea where the franchise is even headed. One more reliable scorer and some defensive-minded wing players and we'll be on track ... but Mitch seems like an idiot with all of these proposed trades. What's the gameplan??

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
You can tell Pau don't wanna be traded. He's played better these last 2 games than he has all year. It's pathetic that he needs trade rumors to play hard.
I'm telling y'all once trade deadline passes he'll go back to his old scrub self.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
You can tell Pau don't wanna be traded. He's played better these last 2 games than he has all year. It's pathetic that he needs trade rumors to play hard.
I'm telling y'all once trade deadline passes he'll go back to his old scrub self.

Basically. This has happened before. What an unmotivated sack of shyt.

And I say that as a previous Pau supporter ... but the inconsistency is killing me. He has 15, 6 and 5 in the first half! This is what he's capable of!!