The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

ESPN - Lakers, Cavs make progress on trade that would involve Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, according to sources
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...land-cavaliers-make-progress-andrew-byum-deal

ron-paul.gif

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers internally have been debating whether they should trade Gasol, a four-time All-Star with the team, or wait for some of their players to get healthy with hopes of making a run in the second half of the season.

:what: :what: :what:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've never been the guy to care to see a team load up on picks but if I had to choose between the three... :patrice:

IDK, if they were willing to part with Bennett. I would bite, he may not of been worthy of a number 1 pick but I think he has talent. If Dantoni does anything well it's breathing new life into guys. I still think he can be a 16/8 type guy in the league.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
IDK, if they were willing to part with Bennett. I would bite, he may not of been worthy of a number 1 pick but I think he has talent. If Dantoni does anything well it's breathing new life into guys. I still think he can be a 16/8 type guy in the league.

nikka still not in shape. If the pick is available, take that shyt

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Little OT, but what do you guys think about trading Blake. I honestly feel the Lakers should try and trade him to a contender. I really think he could put the Pacers over the top, you think they would let go of a first for him?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Little OT, but what do you guys think about trading Blake. I honestly feel the Lakers should try and trade him to a contender. I really think he could put the Pacers over the top, you think they would let go of a first for him?
Maybe if you include Hill. No way Blake gets us a first, maybe a 2nd.