The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cavs are zeroing in on the Lakers as a potential trade partner for an Andrew Bynum deal, but it doesn’t appear as though the Lakers seem eager to play along. They believe there are ways of avoiding the luxury tax that don’t involve unloading Pau Gasol, and according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles.com, they feel like it’s increasingly unlikely they’ll find middle ground with Cleveland

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
j5co48.jpg

:dead:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
yo anyone played 2k(ps4) with kendall marshall as their pg yet?
WHAT THE fukk IS THAT SHOOTING MOTION!
I'm tired of these nikkas getting hurt how the fukk am I supposed to play quick games vs nikkas or online with the roster going to shyt! :bryan:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Brehs, I saw J Worthy today in the local mall parking lot. I was with my baby bro and from afar I was like "Yo, is this tall dude Big Game James. :ohhh:" And when I heard him speak, I'm like yeah it's him. :ooh: I was carrying my brother so I couldn't get there fast enough for at least a dap (and maybe a pic). He got in his black on black bmw before I got a chance to approach him, but I'm happy I was at least in his vicinity. :wow:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Brehs, I saw J Worthy today in the local mall parking lot. I was with my baby bro and from afar I was like "Yo, is this tall dude Big Game James. :ohhh:" And when I heard him speak, I'm like yeah it's him. :ooh: I was carrying my brother so I couldn't get there fast enough for at least a dap (and maybe a pic). He got in his black on black bmw before I got a chance to approach him, but I'm happy I was at least in his vicinity. :wow:
what mall :ohhh: