The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I actually like it. so no i'm not changing nothing. Hopefully I can get a 2-peat next year as well. :blessed:

My dawg wearing that bytch like a badge of honor.

Oh if that shyt is true about your boy @Da_Eggman on his knees sucking dikk begging nikkas not to vote for him like that nikka that was begging somebody to buy them cheeseburgers in Menace II Society, he needs to be let known that he a hoe for that. Take your lumps and keep it moving pimp.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If the the Bynum trade were to happen, they'd release him immediately right? Don't think they have any intention of him hitting the floor....it's a purely financial/tank move to save money in tax this year from what I got....as dope as it would be to seen Bynum out there showing the touch from 3 :pachaha:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If the the Bynum trade were to happen, they'd release him immediately right? Don't think they have any intention of him hitting the floor....it's a purely financial/tank move to save money in tax this year from what I got....as dope as it would be to seen Bynum out there showing the touch from 3 :pachaha:
Yeah, it would be a money saving move that could save us close to 40 million dollars (Pau's salary + luxury tax).

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even care about the money saving part, the thought of that fakkit playing in that hell hole in Cleveland is :banderas:

get that bum pau off my team