That lineup...

confused-bama-fan.gif

Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead: Might as well sign Kwame, Chucky Atkins, Chris Mihm, and Puke Walton again.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Things can always change in Lakerland, but for now, the team intends to keep Pau Gasol and ride it out with the group it has. In fact, league sources say the Lakers lodged an inquiry with Toronto about a deal for Kyle Lowry to stabilize their injury-ravaged point guard position. The talks didn't go anywhere. Nonetheless, with Kobe Bryant trying to come back from a second significant injury in eight months, the incentive – and temptation – to dump salary and avert a date with the dreaded repeater tax will remain. Especially if LA remains on the outside of the playoff chase in the West.
The Los Angeles Lakers could make a run at veteran forward Hedo Turkoglu once he agrees to a buyout with the Orlando Magic.
The Lakers are still in search for talents as their key stars Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash continue to battle with their respective injuries.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually more intrigued to watch the games now that we are so bad rather than just fighting to be .500 without Kobe. Its hilarious to see how bad they can play.

make a new account, i cant take u serious with that shyt under ur name