Daps
Reppin
Lakers

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Late this morning, sources close to the situation downplayed rumors of a trade that would send Pau Gasol to the Cleveland Cavaliers, returning Andrew Bynum to the Lakers roster.

Mike Bresnahan of the Los Angeles Times reported just moments ago:

"...the Lakers would want more value for Gasol in a trade and, additionally, that it would be a stretch for the Lakers to reacquire Bynum, who is indefinitely suspended by the Cavaliers for conduct detrimental to the team."
Notice what was not included in the quote above? A denial, that is what is missing.

Instead, the person familiar with the talks stressed the necessity of getting more in return for sending Gasol out of Los Angeles. Draft pick? Perhaps.

To answer the burning question of why the Lakers would want the problem man-child named Andrew Bynum back in purple and gold, is that they don't.

The team, according to the NBA analysts who have buzzed all morning about this news, would waive Bynum, leaving him available as a pickup in the free agent market.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
what they are realistically trying to get for Pau?? Have they not seen Pau play this season??

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:jawalrus: Mitch is like, its either Anthony Bennett or its no deal :ufdup:, while MDA is :noah: dreaming about finally getting his stretch 4.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown: WHAT fukkING VALUE?! THIS IS THE BEST DEAL THEY GONNA GET FOR PAU!:why:
:laff: this shyt legit pisses me off, :wtf: is wrong with this front office.
I think they want a draft pick in return. I would hold out for one too.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I think they want a draft pick in return. I would hold out for one too.
I'm pretty sure the Cavs would have no issue including that Heat pick but knowing Mitch he probably wants a unprotected Cavs first rounder:smh:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
There is no way this fakkit comes back, trade him for some asset