The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Goddamn some of these Laker fans are fukking stupid. They really think we'd be any better with Phil coaching? I mean i hate Pringles as much as the next guy but the roster is just bad.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Goddamn some of these Laker fans are fukking stupid. They really think we'd be any better with Phil coaching? I mean i hate Pringles as much as the next guy but the roster is just bad.
I don't even think pringles is that badd, the lakers past roster has just sucked in the past few seasons.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers continued discussions Tuesday on a deal centered around former teammates Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol, but sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that the outcome of Kyrie Irving's forthcoming MRI exam is likely to have a big impact on how the talks proceed from here.

Irving told reporters Tuesday night that he felt a "pop" in his left knee after suffering the injury during Cleveland's loss to the Indiana Pacers. Irving was initially cleared to return to the game after he went down in the third quarter, but he confessed afterward that the knee felt weak as he played on in the fourth quarter. An MRI is scheduled for Wednesday.

If Irving is out for a substantial length of time, it's believed that the Cavaliers' appetite to take on additional salary in pursuit of a playoff push would inevitably be diminished.

The Lakers, meanwhile, remained firm Tuesday in their insistence on acquiring additional assets from the Cavaliers in addition to Bynum's cap-friendly contract in exchange for the four-time All-Star from Spain.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Hmm Pau is helping us get the top 10 pick but if we switch him for Bynum, who probably will be injured, we can tank harder and maybe, just maybe he can return to glory for the 2014 with

Hopefully healthy Kobe

Melo

Hopefully healthy Drew

Pick

Da Mob

:ohhh: holy shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1. I ride or die with my GOAT franchise, 50+ wins is stamped I put that on @CantStop a real soldier in this LWO stanbase. :birdman:
2. Yall cised the shyt out of Ed's post. This is the GOAT franchise and your lord and savior, with health and youth it'll be an unforeseen resurgence in spite of f'ucktoni's shadow looming the sidelines. :beli:
3. I put this shyt on the GOAT franchise in all professional sports your Boss Angeles Lakers. The Greatest Show on Earth continues, you fukk nikkaz deal wit it. :pacspit:
:bryan: