Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Should have won this game... nikkas want to miss FT's and easy shoots :beli:

Ready for this fukkboy pau to leave the lakers

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
:manny: couple of lazy possessions and missed ft's basically cost us the game... not saying we would've won, but we actually had a chance to win which is why it's kinda annoying to lose like this :beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it was a good game, LA could've easily won if they hit their FT's. Glad to see we got one of our PG's back. If Blake was playing :ohhh:

Pau is soft ass fukk. Had me cussing at the TV when he had Lebron posted up and he decided to pass creating a turnover...

J.Hill needs more playing time next to Pau... that would help cancel out some of his lack of hustle and effort on defense

Nick Young :blessed:. Dropping loads all in James's face

Xavier was balling too... everyone pretty much played well. Wesley did a good job on D, it was themost entertaining game all day thanks to LA. FT's and TO's the only real reason the lost

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
just wondering, who and what exactly was your team before Lebron came into the league and bailed to go to Miami?
Nice try born and raised in heat state down when you were watching Heman

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Heat state? Isn't that the Magic state too though?

I just asked you who in the hell was your team before you jumped on the Lebron wagon dawg, that's all
unlike most laker fans i root for my team from day one regardless of players always been my team

yet the majority of laker "fans" on here have never step foot in LA and root for kobe the player not the team

:umad:

i have been a fan long enough to see my heat go

5-0 on xmas vs the Lakers

5-0 :mindblown: thats complete and utter domination

5-0 :wow: damn that feels so fukking good to never lose on xmas and when i see the lakers on the schedule i now we got an AUTOMATIC win :bryan:

two best set of numbers 5-0 and 48 million :bryan::bryan::bryan: