Daps
Bb4FeK0IUAAGFvP.jpg

:umad:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Grizzlies are “clearly looking to shake up their roster,” writes Bleacher Report’s Ric Bucher, who hears from a Lakers source that Memphis offered Jerryd Bayless in return for Jodie Meeks. Such a trade wouldn’t work under the NBA’s salary-matching rules, which would require the Lakers to put additional outgoing salary into the deal to come closer to the $3.135MM Bayless makes this season. Still, the proposal appears to indicate changes could be on the way for the disappointing 12-15 Grizzlies.

Memphis has added James Johnson and Seth Curry in recent days to bolster an injury-depleted roster that’s enduring the long-term absences of Marc Gasol and Quincy Pondexter. It appears the Grizzlies have no interest in a rumored trade that would send Zach Randolph to the Pelicans, Bucher says, though a report yesterday indicated that Memphis might be willing to move Randolph for the right offer.

The Lakers have had their own share of injury troubles, particularly among their point guards, and adding Bayless would help them shore up that position. He’s also a free agent after this season, so he wouldn’t clog up L.A.’s cap space this summer. Still, it doesn’t sound as though the Grizzlies’ proposal has gained any traction.
:huhldup: Jerryd Bayless???

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I hate Jodie Cheeks but i'd be PISSED if we traded him for Bayless. No talentless U OF A nikkas on my squad. Jordan Hill you good my dude...Derrick Williams is coo too if he wanna come to the 'Show...but the rest of them nikkas can :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
smh, Bayless is such a disappointment I thought he'd be better. To be honest, can we really afford to trade reeks? Woulda been better off just signing a guy for the low.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This being basically a wasted season is meh, but fukk MAN WHETHER IS GAY ASS MADDEN OR NBA2K14 I ALWAYS STICK WITH MY TEAMs!
How the fukk i gotta play with those bums on there u know how hard it is to play with those lakers without kobe! :damn: Gasol helps but cmon man! :bryan: