The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pacspit: If this front office doesn't make a trade now, fukk them!!!!

:mjpls: Or now we can tank the rest of the way and by the time Kobe is back, we could be way out of playoff contention too though. :patrice:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Damn..this shyt hurts breh:to: Done w/ finals and was hoping to watch DA GAWD hoop.

Let the youngins play and get some experience.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was playing great before the Achilles tear too. still putting up 30 a night with ease.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
IDK if y'all remember the picture of Kobe practicing for the first time and noticing one calf was normal while the other was undersized. That always concerned me and it concerned me when he came back. I noticed in that game against phoenix he was kind of dragging his injured leg a little while playing defense. It's obvious he never really got the chance to build up his injured leg to equal the healthy one. We shouldn't trip about it. It could have been his ACL. 6 weeks is nothing.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
IDK if y'all remember the picture of Kobe practicing for the first time and noticing one calf was normal while the other was undersized. That always concerned me and it concerned me when he came back. I noticed in that game against phoenix he was kind of dragging his injured leg a little while playing defense. It's obvious he never really got the chance to build up his injured leg to equal the healthy one. We shouldn't trip about it. It could have been his ACL. 6 weeks is nothing.

I tore my acl 7 years ago and i still got one little ass calf and one big ass one

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Achilles are part of your body's foundation. once that shyt is messed up, expect other parts to start malfunctioning too.