The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kobe's 35 its amazing what he's doing. Ehh let me know when he's 37 doing what duncan does. Ranked #1 PF BY ESPN. :timmyumad: Duncan>Kobe

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kobe played only 3 games since April, he's 35, I'm honestly amazed at what he's doing, wait until he gets in shape. At least give him until after the all star break.

It's pretty amazing to me, his bad play has more to do with being out of sync than anything else but it seems like the Achilles isn't affecting him much.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just End this season and let jeanie get to work with bytch slapping her brother, telling mitch kupchump to grow some balls and giving pringles that pink slip and his last year money on his contract and start reloading with young fresh legs and 2 big quality big men down low

jim is digging his own grave so I have faith the big money shareholders gon find a nice convent to lock him in.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's pretty amazing to me, his bad play has more to do with being out of sync than anything else but it seems like the Achilles isn't affecting him much.

If he's going to keep throwing those skip passes and pocket passes to Pau, he has to keep them up a lil bit. They're too low. But again, I think that's a rhythm thing.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They are awful but I think they count for $8 mil against the cap apiece.

Ask yourself, as a fan, what do you want for this team. I'm really not hellbent on seeing them compete. If they make the playoffs, cool. If not, let's prepare for the Draft and look toward free agency. I don't really have any expectations.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ask yourself, as a fan, what do you want for this team. I'm really not hellbent on seeing them compete. If they make the playoffs, cool. If not, let's prepare for the Draft and look toward free agency. I don't really have any expectations.
I was just commentating on their salaries. Asik would be a nice pickup. I'm indifferent on Lin. I really just want Pau gone and Asik would fill a need and instantly make their trash ass defense gone.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yall not seeing the big picture, Lin might just work out in LA :yeshrug:

If not, you can always dump him in the offseason, along with steve ass, who also makes 8 mil. Either way the Lakers currently need a PG and a decent center....You can't possibly tell me trying to sign someone like Shannon Brown, will ultimately turn out to be the Lakers savior, :comeon:

Worse case scenario GaSoft gets the boot :camby:

And the Lakers acquire a decent center.

The Lake Show is already stacked at every other position with scorers. This trade is the place I can think of where the Laker

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yall not seeing the big picture, Lin might just work out in LA :yeshrug:

If not, you can always dump him in the offseason, along with steve ass, who also makes 8 mil. Either way the Lakers currently need a PG and a decent center....You can't possibly tell me trying to sign someone like Shannon Brown, will ultimately turn out to be the Lakers savior, :comeon:

Worse case scenario GaSoft gets the boot :camby:

And the Lakers acquire a decent center.

The Lake Show is already stacked at every other position with scorers. This trade is the place I can think of where the Laker
:childplease: Lin could stay where he is bruh. I'd take both Steve Blake and Farmar over his ass :russ:

:patrice: maybe we go for Damian Lillard?? :kobepls:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:childplease: Lin could stay where he is bruh. I'd take both Steve Blake and Farmar over his ass :russ:

:patrice: maybe we go for Damian Lillard?? :kobepls:
:snoop: The main reason why Lin gets thrown into the scenario is because Pau's salary is sohh high. You can't trade Pau for Asik straight up. And the Lakers already stacked at every other position...

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pau Gasol‘s frustrations, offensive struggles, and impending free agency have the Lakers considering trade options for the big man. However, sources tell Ramona Shelburne of ESPNLosAngeles.com (via Twitter) that the team is still open to re-signing him at season’s end. Los Angeles believes that Gasol can succeed in coach Mike D’Antoni‘s system and hopes that he does.
:dead: :why: If this happens. :snoop: