The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Just End this season and let jeanie get to work with bytch slapping her brother, telling mitch kupchump to grow some balls and giving pringles that pink slip and his last year money on his contract and start reloading with young fresh legs and 2 big quality big men down low

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'd rather not have lin and his fans in the laker fanbase.
:comeon:

Sohh we gon act like the Lakers haven't been looking for Solid 7footer who can clog the paint and provide adequate rim protection for a minute.
And Lin is a decent PG. Obviously he wasn't my first choice but on such short notice he can get the job done...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sohh we gon act like the Lakers haven't been looking for Solid 7footer who can clog the paint and provide adequate rim protection for a minute.
And Lin is a decent PG. Obviously he wasn't my first choice but on such short notice he can get the job done...

True lin is a decent pg and we need a real center badly but I doubt the rockets would let us even fleece asik just for pau. Last I heard was that the rockets gm wanted 2 1st rounds and a 2nd round for asik. Rockets gm is delusional as fukk.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
True lin is a decent pg and we need a real center badly but I doubt the rockets would let us even fleece asik just for pau. Last I heard was that the rockets gm wanted 2 1st rounds and a 2nd round for asik. Rockets gm is delusional as fukk.
Breh did you even see the trade. The Rockets aren't getting Pau, they get Boozer. The PF they were looking for. Pau goes to Chi, which wouldn't make a difference since they're trying tank anyways...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did you even see the trade. The Rockets aren't getting Pau, they get Boozer. The PF they were looking for. Pau goes to Chi, which wouldn't make a difference since they're trying tank anyways...

lol totally forgot the other side of the trade, it's 2 am over here :snoop:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Look at Lins and asiks contract for year

:huhldup: