The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame the laker med staff and mitch, they knew blake was hury two weekd ago and had the man play through it caise he was the only PG left ...mufuvkas too cheap to pick another pg after farmar went down. Now they gon have kobe play PG? And do more than he should be comin off a major injury. Whats so difficult about offerong a 10 day contrac to a deceny pg from tjr dleague?

Mitch is pathetic. Like these bum fakkits couldn't get DJ Augustin?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Brittle fukking bums not like it matters y'all suck with or without him regardless

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
9xxb.png

Take it or leave it:russ:

lol no pg?!? lol

Quail Man

Pro
Daps
I blame the laker med staff and mitch, they knew blake was hury two weekd ago and had the man play through it caise he was the only PG left ...mufuvkas too cheap to pick another pg after farmar went down. Now they gon have kobe play PG? And do more than he should be comin off a major injury. Whats so difficult about offerong a 10 day contrac to a deceny pg from tjr dleague?
Got damn is English your first language?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You gotta be kidding me with this shyt!!!

What happened? Did Pringles insult the creator or something, he's like a walking injury curse!

He sold his soul to satan so he could be an NBA coach I just know it.

Naturally satan swindled his stupid ass and made him a horrible coach and a walking injury bug but made him the Michael Jordan of job interviews so he can always get jobs only to be as good at coaching as a bottle cap.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
lol for real. I dont think you can sign players to 10 day contracts yet though. They should've jumped all over DJ augustin. He's a top 10 lottery pick and a good 3 point shooter. I wanna think they didnt sign anybody because they were too cheap but idk :manny:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
....and now you see why we on this neg life this team got me hopeless. Pray for the Holy Achilles yall, @Slaimon holla at the deen and tell em to protect Kobe from this sinister pringle faced devil on the bench.
May God, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful, guide Kobe to Islam.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
@PimpstarP this thread is for whoever tf it wants to be you dumb sensitive fakkit. Acting like it has some secret passcode or shyt to enter :heh: sit the fukk down

even when I'm being helpful these losers resort to begging thinking it holds any value :dead:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
@PimpstarP this thread is for whoever tf it wants to be you dumb sensitive fakkit. Acting like it has some secret passcode or shyt to enter :heh: sit the fukk down

even when I'm being helpful these losers resort to begging thinking it holds any value :dead:
:russ::youfdup::umad::lakersring::banderas:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This nikka Pau got some nerve:pacspit:
“The fact that I’m not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness,” he said. “When I’m not getting the ball where I want to, where I’m most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity….

“This year hasn’t been ideal, certain things are not ideal for me, but that’s not going to change any time soon,” he said.

So what did D’Antoni say?

“I can’t lie to him… Our numbers tell us the worst thing we do is post up,” he said.

“I don’t pay attention. Mike is sometimes all over the place, I don’t give much credit to things like that,” he said.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....h-dantoni-offense-lakers-have-to-think-trade/

This dude got a excuse for everything! His soft ass gets plenty of post up opportunities but allows himself to get pushed out of post position every damn time but he's putting the blame on pringles?:what:
I'm fukking tired of Pau, the past 3/4 years he's blamed teammates/coaches/injuries/trade rumors for his struggles. When is this fakkit gonna man up and take responsibility for his shytty play?:pacspit: