The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uhvLw.gif

What exactly does quoting my post prove? Neither morris twin are better than a healthy kobe.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:ohhh:

I forgot Kaman was on the fukking team... What this nikka doing?
Breh it's just :wtf: we gave Kaman the full Mini MLE, he was solid as fukk and now he isn't even playing in games because were giving his minutes to Shawne Williams. He should be able to manage a Kaman/Gasol/Hill rotation

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lakers brehs, why is the front office so afraid of re-building the team. Most of the decisions the FO have made so far have nothing to do with building a championship teams. Who gives a fukk if we are terrible for a few years. We are the Lakers, the fans will come back when we good again.
or is the massive local tv deal influencing decisions??? And mike dantoni is too weak as a HC to make kobe fall in line. Anybody heard dude's comments on max and marcellus? How you gon' be shook of your own player? :wtf:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:ohhh:

I forgot Kaman was on the fukking team... What this nikka doing?
The only thing I can think of is that they were trying to showcase Pau to try to prove to some prospective trade partner that he can still be a force. Kobe seemed to be in on it with the constant feeding him, trying to get him shots.

Needless to say, if that was the plan it backfired badly :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh it's just :wtf: we gave Kaman the full Mini MLE, he was solid as fukk and now he isn't even playing in games because were giving his minutes to Shawne Williams. He should be able to manage a Kaman/Gasol/Hill rotation
Here I am thinking these nikkas might need another BigMan and Chris Kaman is sitting out? Was he injured???

wtf :mindblown:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The only thing I can think of is that they were trying to showcase Pau to try to prove to some prospective trade partner that he can still be a force. Kobe seemed to be in on it with the constant feeding him, trying to get him shots.

I hope so...

I appreciate you Pau, but your softness is 10x's magnified when you're hurt. This nikka supposed to be second in command while Kobe is gone/ recovering. He playing like he the one thats been out for 8 months :wtf:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dantoni needs to AT LEAST looks at how Popovich manages Tims/ Ginobli's/ Parkers minutes and still be effective. no way should Kaman and Hill not be getting playing time or starting

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

The inevitable Pau for Love flip :smugfavre:

:damn: