The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a fan of y'all team by a long stretch, but I honestly hope Kobe comes back and does his thing. We need to appreciate the great players in the league while they can still ball.

I wasn't a fan of the Bulls either, but as a fan of the game I was a fan of MJ. Same goes for Kobe. Hopefully Bean gets one more ring before he hangs em up.

Now hit that pos rep, lol.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a fan of y'all team by a long stretch, but I honestly hope Kobe comes back and does his thing. We need to appreciate the great players in the league while they can still ball.

I wasn't a fan of the Bulls either, but as a fan of the game I was a fan of MJ. Same goes for Kobe. Hopefully Bean gets one more ring before he hangs em up.

Now hit that pos rep, lol.

asking for pos rep :mjpls:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn nikkas resorting to complimenting us and giving us their well wishes for rep. we really the big dog in town :eat:

funny thing about it is that if he didnt ask for rep, i was gonna rep him.

Lol whether you rep me or not is on y'all. I meant everything I said about Kobe.
....Just couldn't resist the opportunity though :mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
damn nikkas resorting to complimenting us and giving us their well wishes for rep. we really the big dog in town :eat:

funny thing about it is that if he didnt ask for rep, i was gonna rep him.

Nah nikka. fukk these hoe ass nikkas mane. Some Thundercat fan negged me becuz i called KD a "passive fakkit".

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The gawd returning on the seventh day. How fitting :blessed: :lawd:

-DMP-

full