The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
???

I'm only using this name until tomorrow.

BTW, your video is still embedded in that post. You should have asked the mods to remove the link. Assuming you still want to hide the fact that you are an underweight bisexual who has sleepovers with hmongs dressed in psychedelic colors.
You know you really have no life when you can't go a few days without posting here

Daps
Did this birdshyt peakerwood @StoneBurner really post in here to hate on dragon ball z :heh: like do you have nothing to do in you mentally challenged day but sit around and arguing in laker threads to boost you exceedingly low self esteem? Lame ass weirdo :scust2:

StoneBurner

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this birdshyt peakerwood @StoneBurner really post in here to hate on dragon ball z :heh: like do you have nothing to do in you mentally challenged day but sit around and arguing in laker threads to boost you exceedingly low self esteem? Lame ass weirdo :scust2:

No, I was commenting on the fact it was 2013 and somebody was still making dragon ball z references. PLease read more carefully.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Stephen A Smith: "In the past 24 hours, I hear Melo is gone"
:beli: Am I the only one that don't want Melo here making the max? :heh: I would much rather re-sign all the productive players on this team on 1 year deals instead of putting 88 mill for 4 years for Melo. Plus, we need a better big man to replace Pau should be the plan.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I had a dream Kobe was having a show talking about his life. Obviously I was there since it's a dream. Anyways, he's talking then I guess it ends; next thing I know it turns into a wrestling match. :wtf: Some dude irish whipped another dude into the chairs, almost taking me out.

Before the event I ran into Kobe and asked what time his set was. He straight up ignored me. I asked him twice too. The second time he picked up his phone like he was talking to someone. I hit him with a "come on, man." :dead:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:beli: Am I the only one that don't want Melo here making the max? :heh: I would much rather re-sign all the productive players on this team on 1 year deals instead of putting 88 mill for 4 years for Melo. Plus, we need a better big man to replace Pau should be the plan.
I said it before: I think that contract they gave Kobe was them saying they aren't giving anyone a max deal this off season and don't think any of them are worth it.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't mind melo coming to LA for much less than the max. LA's prospects is looking MUCH better than ny's right now going into next year.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got two stories about some NBA players...

-Went to school in Denver a few years back. My teammate knew most of the dudes on the Nuggets and some came out for open runs at our dorm. The two that came out to hoop with us the most were Sonny Weems and J.R. Smith. This nikka Smith just comes in, sets his gear bag down, shoots every time he got the ball in his hands, and bounced the second games were over. Don't even know what he sounds like. When he was off the court, he was either on his phone or had his headphones on. Except when he hollered at one of the finer woman ladies in our dorm... with her man two feet away. She left her man with the quickness for a smash in his Benz... and they STILL ended up back together two months after that. :snoop:
Sonny was cool as hell, though. Always talked to us, gave us tips on our game, ate lunch with us in the cafeteria and even bought us a few bottles as a thank you for letting him run with us. :salute:

-A different homeboy is an equipment manager for the Lakers, Defenders (their D-League team), and the Sparks.
Around the time Dwight got to LA, my boy was recovering from knee surgery. Dwight saw him doing shooting drills and was talking shyt to him... he basically declared that if my friend windmill dunked before the season was over, he'd give him 10 large.
My friend is 6 feet(ish), but was also a trick dunker when he played ball, so around Christmas time he windmilled in front of most of the players after a practice and promptly asked for his money. Dwight kept backtracking saying he didn't really mean it until Kobe goes ":childplease: So, you NOT gon give mans his money? :rudy:"
Dwight was pretty much guilted into forking over the money he promised.

I have a few more, will try and post in the future

Thought you LWO brehs would appreciate this