The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just S&T this maggot already Mitch :damn: Any chance we can get a pick outta this too?

:ehh: I hope Swag Jerry West can hook us up! :blessed: Especially with a 2014 draft pick. Problem is though, getting Bogut puts us at a $50 million luxury tax fee though. So, don't have a clue what Cokehead Jimmy is going to do, but getting Barnes will be key, and he could be our SF for the foreseeable future, practically getting our new Worthy. :obama:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I like this but I would see if I could trade gasol for some athletic wings with size and have bogut start at center.

Btw farmar can't be signed. He has two more years left on his turkey contract and the lakers aren't willing to buy it out since it's too high for them.

Nah. Bogut is terry cloth so you will need to manage them minutes

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sasha Vujacic is back in LA and has been in touch with the Lakers. Source said he'll be in NBA next season and Lakers are his top choice.
:rudy: Great another former Laker wants to return with us.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Meeks can't play D, handle the rock and get under players skin like Sasha. Get Sasha brehs. And he's clutch at he line.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: We already have Meeks, the Black Sasha, almost redundant to have them both on here. Plus shooters come to the Lakers to die.

Gotta agree and hasn't sasha not been playing basketball for awhile now. I think people are overrating this dude.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Was I the only one that thought who thought we were set for years with the bench mob? I used to think there would be a natural progression with our team, with Farmar, Ariza and Bynum becoming a big part of our future and offsetting the decline of Pau Kobe, and Lamar. Obviously I was being real optimistic, but looking back its a shame how it all fell apart. :to: