The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Rudy Gay? For what? Keep this squad, let Kobe sit out. Let's see who can earn a spot on the bench for next season and let Pringles go. Start a new culture with a new coach and an old Kobe who will be on is way out. LA can adopt the new NBA culture and have a "let's all team up" if Kobe allows, that's the only way for #6.

Daps
Reppin
California
No way I'd want to ruin our cap space taking on Rudy Gay and his wack ass contract. I'd rather have Melo if I wanted volume scoring.

Regardless we draft well, and do good n FA. That's all there is to it.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I can definitely see why pau got ran out of Memphis....I'll never forget the cp3 trade screwjob...that should go down as one of the darkest days in Lakerdom...they absolutely had to get rid of pau and his contract that season, after stern screwed us out of the perfect deal they should have taken the next best thing. ..His contract is basically dooming us on some amare/knicks shyt. ..and might as well keep him and let him expire now, he's worth nothing of value

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Somebody has to introduce kobe to the world of competitive darts, bid whist, pool or something...anything that he can become obsessed with so he can Rose it Up this year and sit out the entire year...i'm ready to fully commit to the tank...sell it to him as his version of MJ's baseball journey