The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

Me & @PTBG have been campaigning to get baby joker out of LA for over a year now :beli:

I don't know why yall despise that dude so much. He's about as good as you could logically expect him to be.......Plus we get the Sacre dance

sacre3_original.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can see this Laker squad doing good against the bottom of the barrel teams like this, but they gonna have trouble against them elite teams unless Pau steps the hell up. I hope the rumor of him being sick was the real reason why he was playing like :trash:...

But if they get that Dumbtoni offense running more fluid, then who knows...

If kobe can come back and at least play better than Pau then :manny::manny::manny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see this Laker squad doing good against the bottom of the barrel teams like this, but they gonna have trouble against them elite teams unless Pau steps the hell up. I hope the rumor of him being sick was the real reason why he was playing like :trash:...

But if they get that Dumbtoni offense running more fluid, then who knows...

If kobe can come back and at least play better than Pau then :manny::manny::manny:

New Orleans is a better team than you're giving them credit for, Davis in particular has been balling so far this season.

Despite what some might claim Pau played well tonight. He was out there moving a lot better than the previous to games, his shots seems to be back, hopefully he can keep it up and get back to how he was looking during the preseason.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pau Gasol is dealing with a sore left foot.
It doesn't sound like he's in jeopardy of missing Tuesday's game because of it, but it is worth monitoring for a player still working on his conditioning.
Pau looking beyond :flabbynsick:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
New Orleans is a better team than you're giving them credit for, Davis in particular has been balling so far this season.

Despite what some might claim Pau played well tonight. He was out there moving a lot better than the previous to games, his shots seems to be back, hopefully he can keep it up and get back to how he was looking during the preseason.
Well they looked good on paper this year, but their record was telling me otherwise. But I saw how they smashed us before, so I know they got potential. I just think the Pelicans are a young team more than I think they actually suck

And yea, I thought Pau played pretty good. Thats why I'm hoping it was an illness or something