The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The added youth is a step in the right direction, but we've still got a lot of work to do before being a serious contender again.

Agreed...The lack of Kobe and our dumb ass coach isn't helping matters.

The shyt with the line ups is infuriating. That's what training camp and the preseason is for.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Agreed...The lack of Kobe and our dumb ass coach isn't helping matters.

The shyt with the line ups is infuriating. That's what training camp and the preseason is for.

Our coach is an idiot, I can't emphasize that enough. That's part of what makes watching games so hard, we're already handicapped at a very important position.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Lakers are weighing the possibility of waiving Elias Harris. If the Lakers do indeed waive Harris, it will be to acquire Shannon Brown.
:patrice: I don't know brehs, Reeks has actually been pretty good and has improved. I really liked Shan Breezy, but I hated him always chucking up shots and holding onto the ball trying to create when he doesn't have a jump shot. But, :ehh: but if we are just adding him, it seems to be a good problem, as we seem to be pretty packed on the wings. :beli: But, please give Hill his minutes he deserves. He is only like the best offensive rebounder in the game so far this season. And Wes Johnson has been surprisingly good so far, hopefully he keeps it up. His offense is still :huhldup: but his defense so far has been :gladbron:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Antoni just don't like Hill for whatever reason. Keep in mind Jordan played for him before.

The skill Jordan hill has been showing were always there, I been a fan of dude since his days in Arizona and could never understand why the Knicks and Rockets never gave him fair shot. He wasn't a All Star caliber guy but he wasn't garbage either. Dude will out hustle anybody and has a passable mid range shot. With more playing time he can improve. i've already see him improve defensively since becoming a Laker.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Trade Nash for some peanuts and lent

fukk his contract

Farmar da gawd :blessed:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So it's been reported that Jordan Hill has a bone bruise in his knee that has bothered him for weeks. This might be why he hasn't played as many minutes. The time he is on the floor, he's a beast out there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real shyt what can we trade nash for? Can we send him to Toronto for a year's supply of maple syrup and 10 pounds of BC bud or is that too steep? :lupe: