Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:patrice:
Sohh we gon give Nick Young a pass for this:
hes-known-for-showering-his-friends-in-cash-too-the-lucky-recipient-here-is-former-teammate-nick-young.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My gawd if they traded f'ucktoni for a bag of pretzels this team might just have some hope. :to:

I have more faith in a piece of cardboard coaching this team than I do in the shytbag that currently holds the spot.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the game this morning....fukking disgusting how they gave up this lead. D'Antoni needs to stop fukking with dudes in regards to the line ups. Bringing Nick Young off the bench is a good idea but Jordan Hill should be getting more playing time.

I'm getting sick of seeing hearing bum ass nikkas getting playing time solely because of their "Activity level".

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just watched the game this morning....fukking disgusting how they gave up this lead. D'Antoni needs to stop fukking with dudes in regards to the line ups. Bringing Nick Young off the bench is a good idea but Jordan Hill should be getting more playing time.

I'm getting sick of seeing hearing bum ass nikkas getting playing time solely because of their "Activity level".

That face Griff making in your avi is how I look anytime I watch a Laker game now. I want those sons saboteurs off the team asap.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Nash gotta go. He played well last night but I see that as an anomaly more than a possible trend. His spirit is willing but his flesh is weak. I wish we could get a draft pick for him but Toronto already gave their pick for next season away. Any contracts the Lakers could take back are longer than they'd want them to be.

Mitch should have made that Suns medical staff part of that trade......