The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I've never seen this poor of laker team In maybe 20 years or ever.

I think they win 23 games.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If we're gonna get blown out every other night (likely scenario), let's just hope they're as entertaining exciting ass whoopings as that one...actually watched as much of it as i could before i dozed off...it's hard to look at that starting line-up last night and not tear up, shawne williams is completely useless....

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:why: Does pringles insist on this small ball lineup. THAT shyt AINT NEVER GONNA WORK IN THE NBA.:fire:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Feels exactly like that every day I wake up and realize that pile of shyt coaches my team and has turned them into a terrible reject SSOL sons clone.
I would think you would feel that way every time you think about the guy that hired him instead of Phil. Coaches can be fired, ownership lasts decades.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I would think you would feel that way every time you think about the guy that hired him instead of Phil. Coaches can be fired, ownership lasts decades.

I don't think the Busses will last very long as owners tbh, a losing product won't be tolerated by the big money nikkaz behind the GOAT franchise scenes. That's just wishful thinking on your part. This era of being the :flabbynsick: version of the phoenix sons will come to an end and major changes will be seen, the GOAT franchise shutdown fukks up the money so the money gon get it right or more people gon get gone. :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't think the Busses will last very long as owners tbh, a losing product won't be tolerated by the big money nikkaz behind the GOAT franchise scenes. That's just wishful thinking on your part. This era of being the :flabbynsick: version of the phoenix sons will come to an end and major changes will be seen, the GOAT franchise shutdown fukks up the money so the money gon get it right or more people gon get gone. :camby:
You're telling me it's wishful thinking on my part that your ownership group remains the same :lolbron::russ::russ::pachaha: ownership groups last for decades fam it's wishful thinking on your part that the Buss family sell the franchise which is far less likely.