The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You living fantasies nikka.....I reject your deposit:ufdup:

The Lakers wont ever be garbage for a decade straight like yall......You're the fukking Golden State Warriors for crying out loud. Yall are already on 12 of your last 15 minutes of being a good team:pacspit:

Your franchise has ACTUALLY been garbage since 1978 if you wanna keep it funky.

You've only made it to the playoffs in back to back seasons 1 time since 1978 and have only had 7 playoff appearances in the last 35 years:bryan::damn:

Get outta here:camby:

#LWO
What makes you say we won't be good for long? Look at our front office, look at our ownership, look at our core guys and their contracts. Then look at everything the Lakers have done since Jim Buss has been in charge and you tell me who has the brighter future :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If D'Antoni is gonna stick with these starting lineups, there's gonna be a lot more blowouts on the horizon.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Who do you think signs his father's checks? :mjpls:
Don't matter. He already said he wants to be here for a long time and said he likes Northern California more than Southern California. When has a guy ever not signed their extension after their rookie contract was over? Dude is smart enough to know which organization is better.

He's in Cali with no pressure and has the best fans in the world at every home game. Nothing more he could ask for. Plus he has a coach that gives him the green light and never yells at him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What makes you say we won't be good for long? Look at our front office, look at our ownership, look at our core guys and their contracts. Then look at everything the Lakers have done since Jim Buss has been in charge and you tell me who has the brighter future :russ:

Breh, you would've said this same thing in 2007 after beating the Mavs in the playoffs:heh:

We are the LAKERS breh...remember that:ufdup:

Yes, we have down periods were we have to "reload".......never "rebuild":birdman:

Even last year, when yall :russ: at the LWO, we still won 45 games and made the playoffs. The Warriors got a pat on the back for winning 47 games and losing in the 2nd round. It's Levels to this shyt.

We've only gone a maximum of 2 years without making the playoffs in our entire 66 year franchise history. You know how consistent that is?

How about this? Like I said, yall have made the playoffs only 7 times since 1978....we've made the WCFs 18 times in that same time span.

We'll be back on top sooner than later, you know it, I know it, #LWO knows it, TheColi knows it, THE NBA KNOWS IT:ohlawd:

Enjoy yall 15 minutes breh....you got 2 minutes and 45 seconds remaining on the clock

#LWO

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Breh, you would've said this same thing in 2007 after beating the Mavs in the playoffs:heh:

We are the LAKERS breh...remember that:ufdup:

Yes, we have down periods were we have to "reload".......never "rebuild":birdman:

Even last year, when yall :russ: at the LWO, we still won 45 games and made the playoffs. The Warriors got a pat on the back for winning 47 games and losing in the 2nd round. It's Levels to this shyt.

We've only gone a maximum of 2 years without making the playoffs in our entire 66 year franchise history. You know how consistent that is?

How about this? Like I said, yall have made the playoffs only 7 times since 1978....we've made the WCFs 18 times in that same time span.

We'll be back on top sooner than later, you know it, I know it, #LWO knows it, TheColi knows it, THE NBA KNOWS IT:ohlawd:

Enjoy yall 15 minutes breh....you got 2 minutes and 45 seconds remaining on the clock

#LWO
I don't know shyt. The greatness of the Lakers was formed by Jerry West and Dr.Buss, without them running the show I've seen nothing but ineptitude from your front office. Kobe is on his way out too, nothing about your front office garners any trust from astute observers of the game.

Jim Buss will be running your drafts and trades for the next 20 or so years. Good luck with that, meanwhile our GM is making chess moves and getting guys like Iggy and Steph to take less to play here.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Don't matter. He already said he wants to be here for a long time and said he likes Northern California more than Southern California. When has a guy ever not signed their extension after their rookie contract was over? Dude is smart enough to know which organization is better.

He's in Cali with no pressure and has the best fans in the world at every home game. Nothing more he could ask for. Plus he has a coach that gives him the green light and never yells at him.
yea warriors do got a better front office and Jim Buss doesn't look like he's going away anytime soon :sadcam:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If D'Antoni is gonna stick with these starting lineups, there's gonna be a lot more blowouts on the horizon.

Yeah, I need to see my starting lineup switch out Steve Blake for Jordan Farmar and Jodie Meeks for Xavier Henry.

Swaggy P needs to get his shyt together though:scusthov:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I don't know shyt. The greatness of the Lakers was formed by Jerry West and Dr.Buss, without them running the show I've seen nothing but ineptitude from your front office. Kobe is on his way out too, nothing about your front office garners any trust from astute observers of the game.

Jim Buss will be running your drafts and trades for the next 20 or so years. Good luck with that, meanwhile our GM is making chess moves and getting guys like Iggy and Steph to take less to play here.

We'll see breh.....we'll see:smugbiden:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How can Laker fans feel comfortable about their future when your owner hired Pringles over Phil Jackson :russ::pachaha:
Y'all really believe that same owner can guide you to a championship? :snoop:
This is a fair point and I think most of us agree with you. Personally, I'm hoping Jeanie Buss can push him out of the organization or get enough support to overtake him for control.

Yeah, I need to see my starting lineup switch out Steve Blake for Jordan Farmar and Jodie Meeks for Xavier Henry.

Swaggy P needs to get his shyt together though:scusthov:
Shawne Williams should be buried on the bench too and Hill should start. Williams gives them nothing.