The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Glad X-Man is staying consistent. When I saw him in the first preseason game :whoo: Hopefully he keeps it up. We have a potential gem.

WOATie, tho, this dude stays consistent :trash:

Henry Hill Connection. :blessed:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great job Mitch by replacing ring chasing dirtbags like Jamison, clown ass no post moving having brick taking chemistry disrupting 10 baby mommas having Howard and scrubs that were content collecting paychecks like Duhon, Darius Morris and Ebanks with players that take pride in wearing the purp and gold

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
great job Mitch by replacing ring chasing dirtbags like Jamison, clown ass no post moving having brick taking chemistry disrupting 10 baby mommas having Howard and scrubs that were content collecting paychecks like Duhon, Darius Morris and Ebanks with players that take pride in wearing the purp and gold
It was the exact same job by Mitch that you were criticizing just yesterday :dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the exact same job by Mitch that you were criticizing just yesterday :dead:

Quote? I criticized Mitch for his shytty contracts that he has given to players like Nash, Luke and Pau. I bet you won't find that quote of me criticizing him for his moves this offseason. Troll somewhere else grandpops.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
some quick thoughts:

- Xavier Henry is gonna be our Danny Green :wow: Farmar has matured a lot as a player since last time he was in purp and yellow. We could have really used two guys like X and Farmar on last year's squad.

- Wes Johnson is :trash: Ship his ass to China when the Gawd returns :camby:

- Not expecting much more from Nash than what we got tonight. He moves around on the floor like someone's grandpa.

- Jordan Hill is a motherfukking BEAST :krs:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Quote? I criticized Mitch for his shytty contracts that he has given to players like Nash, Luke and Pau. I bet you won't find that quote of me criticizing him for his moves this offseason. Troll somewhere else grandpops.
Saying the entire FO is inept garbage just about covers it. If you want a better quote, Im sure ill find one from you in the next few days when these guys don't all have career nights on the same day.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
this x 100000000000. So true

TheGumpkin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PASADENA CA
:ohlawd: the truth has been spoken