The series X is starting to widen the gap over PS5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i said i played everything up there i wanted to play not i played every game on earth fool

fukk i look like playing some goat simulator
While I get your point, my point is I played goat simulator because it was a games with gold title and it's not a bad game :manny:

When you say you played everything you'd wanna play I know that's bullshyt. too many games are released these days and everyone misses out because of it. There's definitely titles you wanted to try but didn't feel like it was worth $60 to find out. Now you can. And like I said new titles are released weekly so there's always something you haven't tried that you would like. Tell me, you got rid of Netflix because you seen most of what they had before? Fuuuuck outta hurr :camby:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
While I get your point, my point is I played goat simulator because it was a games with gold title and it's not a bad game :manny:

When you say you played everything you'd wanna play I know that's bullshyt. too many games are released these days and everyone misses out because of it. There's definitely titles you wanted to try but didn't feel like it was worth $60 to find out. Now you can. And like I said new titles are released weekly so there's always something you haven't tried that you would like. Tell me, you got rid of Netflix because you seen most of what they had before? Fuuuuck outta hurr :camby:

if anything the netflix analogy is a perfect illustration of what im speaking towards; its mad mid to low budget new joints or older shows on netflix i might throw on if im bored out my mind and i'm not trying to go get into anything in the city, but i wouldnt use the presence of these products to justify the gap widening between that and hbo max

if you're a cinemaphile then maybe that would factor into the argument, but for the majority of the consumer base you'd compare the big budget pieces like stranger things, umbrella academy, castlevania vs. game of thrones, boondocks, so on and so forth when speaking on netflix vs hbo

its facetious to speak on a gap when its no big tickets coming out from either side; i got access to gamepass, last joint i played off it was steep because it reminded me of the old ssx jawns, and it damn sure doesnt feel like no gap between the xbox and p5 off the strength of that

talk about the differences when its shyt like halo and god of war and things to cut up about, this forced shyt is just thirsty

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
if anything the netflix analogy is a perfect illustration of what im speaking towards; its mad mid to low budget new joints or older shows on netflix i might throw on if im bored out my mind and i'm not trying to go get into anything in the city, but i wouldnt use the presence of these products to justify the gap widening between that and hbo max

if you're a cinemaphile then maybe that would factor into the argument, but for the majority of the consumer base you'd compare the big budget pieces like stranger things, umbrella academy, castlevania vs. game of thrones, boondocks, so on and so forth when speaking on netflix vs hbo

its facetious to speak on a gap when its no big tickets coming out from either side; i got access to gamepass, last joint i played off it was steep because it reminded me of the old ssx jawns, and it damn sure doesnt feel like no gap between the xbox and p5 off the strength of that

talk about the differences when its shyt like halo and god of war and things to cut up about, this forced shyt is just thirsty
Nothing forced and it's very much HBO max, day 1 big titles. So you're just hating bruh :umad:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Nothing forced and it's very much HBO max, day 1 big titles. So you're just hating bruh :umad:

how im hating and im inside the club too son ?

i been xboxd up for a minute and shyt is collecting dust by and large

fukk i get out of hating on a game console i own ? internet points ?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
how im hating and im inside the club too son ?

i been xboxd up for a minute and shyt is collecting dust by and large

fukk i get out of hating on a game console i own ? internet points ?
You looked at a list of 400 games and said you seen it all even tho new content drops weekly. This isn't the Sony system you dikk ride, you can't say you don't like it because they have every genre covered. There's thousands of games each gen, you played then all tho right?

There isn't a game you would like because you played anything that you're even capable of liking and you know for a fact if there was a game you like? It wouldn't/couldn't be in gamepass.

Don't care what you own, that doesn't make you incapable of being irrational :sitdown:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
You looked at a list of 400 games and said you seen it all even tho new content drops weekly. This isn't the Sony system you dikk ride, you can't say you don't like it because they have every genre covered. There's thousands of games each gen, you played then all tho right?

There isn't a game you would like because you played anything that you're even capable of liking and you know for a fact if there was a game you like? It wouldn't/couldn't be in gamepass.

Don't care what you own, that doesn't make you incapable of being irrational :sitdown:

dawg put this in perspective of netflix so you could understand how weak you sound

folk regularly cut up on netflix for having an extraordinary amount of mid

same situation, mad genres and mad offerings but the mid to heat ratio is astronomical

thats not a netflix thing its just an entertainment thing, if its a hundred products most of them will be mid or worse thats just how shyt goes; i been gave gamepass its props but theres no reason to act like its shining as of late

i dont know why its so hard to believe that its no hot shyt out, its like you want me to say it in french; i dont have to play some shyt just because its on gamepass

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
dawg put this in perspective of netflix so you could understand how weak you sound

folk regularly cut up on netflix for having an extraordinary amount of mid

same situation, mad genres and mad offerings but the mid to heat ratio is astronomical

thats not a netflix thing its just an entertainment thing, if its a hundred products most of them will be mid or worse thats just how shyt goes; i been gave gamepass its props but theres no reason to act like its shining as of late

i dont know why its so hard to believe that its no hot shyt out, its like you want me to say it in french; i dont have to play some shyt just because its on gamepass
23 million people disagree, you claiming mid but I feel you bojanglin. What's your gamertag so I can check these receipts :birdman:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Alright, lots of tears here. Some lies mixed in. Let's address it....

This isn't the original, it's a remake. So I want everyone to notice what this clown just said as to why this is happening :laff:

tenor.gif