Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A1-C6-E8-F4-7-AE9-47-E5-9-E1-B-800-D5-A1-A19-FF.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Alright, lots of tears here. Some lies mixed in. Let's address it....
Xbox does not run resident evil much more smoother then ps5, digital foundry video broke it down and beside a few pain points they were largely the same.

Mass Effect is an old ass game, and if it’s one thing Xbox is good at its running old tech to the Max.

True next generation games there isn’t much of a difference, sorry.
This isn't the original, it's a remake. So I want everyone to notice what this clown just said as to why this is happening :laff:
I'm not reading all that shyt but I guess the OP isn't talking about sales, is he. :russ:
I love it when a person entered a thread, reads something they didn't like then responds to claim they didn't read it but but but :dahell: The fact you entered, then wrote anything means you seen it bruh. You the type of nikka to go to a gay strip club and be like "I wasn't looking at the dancers"

Yeah you was :francis:
We can’t even get one they both sold out :russ:
You can try my strategy, paid $850 for a PS5 on "offerup" and then sold it on offerup for a series x and $300 aka I paid 550 exactly for series x and had it by the start of month 2 but I could have immediately did that. They still selling at those prices so that could be a way :feedme:
I'm Cassidy and you hitman holla.

Let's play swear to gawd.

SWEAR TO GAWD YOU WASN'T PLAYING RESIDENT EVIL LAST NIGHT ON XBOX, SWEAR TO GAWD :blessed:
Microsoft always has this problem though
they beef up their features and hardware and technically make the better product but they don't focus on the cool factor
Playstation is still cooler in the people's eyes
Since launch that has NOT BEEN the narrative :stop: Actual users of both systems are choosing Xbox over PS5, Xbox been killing it with the news, features, acquisitions and none of that has been close...
not about cool factor. its about content. No point in having the best console if it has the worst games.

Like having a state of the art arcade but no licensing for any of the classic arcade games so you only carry third party games no one has ever heard of.
And this ladies and gentlemen is what a Sony gamer says :bryan: You sound crazy bruh. There's never been a better time to be a gamer thanks to Xbox. So let's look at the list of ps5 exclusives that exist right now and the near future...
PS5 exclusives: Top titles you can only play on PlayStation 5 | GamesRadar+
And some of those are not launching anytime soon. But I hear you tho...
and then god of war drops
You're talking about the frame rate or the resolution? I'm betting on the latter :hubie:
all that talk about fps and storage and ray tracing and its still no games

what the fukk is ray tracing bro :laff:

i just want to play some hot shyt all that extra stuff is just odee
Could I get your honest opinion about these titles...
Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox :handshake:
The hardware isn't as superior as it was touted.
:francis:
You're absolutely correct, the ps5's SSD is not what they claimed. You couldn't be talking about the series x because here's proof you're lying if that's what you're talking about :ufdup:
Confirmed: PS5 doesn't have full RDNA 2 integration but Xbox Series X|S do
I'll be here all week :hhh:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Could I get your honest opinion about these titles...
Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox :handshake:

everything i would have wanted to play up there i already been played

i got no beef with gamepass or any of that dumb shyt, its a fly deal for what its worth

but its disingenuous to act like xbox is lapping playstation when neither of them got hot shyt coming out rn

if anything the argument is there for playstation because returnal is some heat from what ive heard, its not my timing but at least its something

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
everything i would have wanted to play up there i already been played

i got no beef with gamepass or any of that dumb shyt, its a fly deal for what its worth

but its disingenuous to act like xbox is lapping playstation when neither of them got hot shyt coming out rn

if anything the argument is there for playstation because returnal is some heat from what ive heard, its not my timing but at least its something
You do realize you just claimed you played all 3/400 games even tho new games are released each week. From indie to triple A. So I don't get why you're lying to yourself and doing so in a public forum like this but do you bruh. Returnal or really any game can be decent right. You have nothing to play so returnal is something you can learn to love...

:bryan:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
You do realize you just claimed you played all 3/400 games even tho new games are released each week. From indie to triple A. So I don't get why you're lying to yourself and doing so in a public forum like this but do you bruh. Returnal or really any game can be decent right. You have nothing to play so returnal is something you can learn to love...

:bryan:

i said i played everything up there i wanted to play not i played every game on earth fool

fukk i look like playing some goat simulator

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Mass Effect is running via BC on both systems. Series X gets up to 120 because of the 'fps boost' shyt