:snoop:

confused-bama-fan.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching a cartoon makes you a fakkit? but posting pictures of mens asses doesnt :dwillhuh:

Exactly.

Look at his Monsieur.Fox's reputation? same as Roberto's....no wonder why he's defedning this dude. That's why I don't take him seriously.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
all of you big toe in the gay pool temperature
testing ass nikkas aint fooling nobody with this
kinda fagdom.......you nikkas just waiting on the
right homie to send a smiley face back to you
when you send bullshyt like that to their phones
with the awkward ass.
:russ:

30cqb1c.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching a cartoon makes you a fakkit? but posting pictures of mens asses doesnt :dwillhuh:
No, being gay makes you a fakkit. I never called him a fakkit, he's a lame though.

And it's just mens asses, are you really that insecure about your sexuality that you have to label someone a 'fakkit'?

It was obviously intended as a joke, there's really no need to take it so serious. Especially to the point of throwing out homophobic slurs. Grow up guys, a 22 year old shouldn't be giving you lectures on maturity.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
This shyt is always fukkin hilarious

ON TOPIC
OP please don't bring this true fakkitry to this board again...we got enough fake gays around to deal with to be dealing with pics like that :camby:

Hey, we all make mistakes. To me, it was funny. That's why I posted it. I wasn't really expecting this kind of reaction. I thought people would laugh and keep it moving, but hey, :manny: