The selfie game is over!!!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even that tbh. I really didn't give it much thought.

Everyone goes on about selfies and someone forwarded it to me and I thought it was funny. My mistake I guess...

:wrist:

Hey @kp404 ....... @Roberto Dinero is the veriosn of Vito (The Sopranos) when he get caught being gay and tried lied about it and thought it was a joke.....

Roberto = Vito

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:wrist:

Hey @kp404 ....... @Roberto Dinero is the veriosn of Vito (The Sopranos) when he get caught being gay and tried lied about it and thought it was a joke.....

Roberto = Vito

You're the feggot if u get so upset by a pic of dudes getting they're ass out. It musta brought up some feelings in you. Dudes get their ass out all the time. I thought it was funny, you're the one all upset about it. Why :umad:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the feggot if u get so upset by a pic of dudes getting they're ass out. It musta brought up some feelings in you. Dudes get their ass out all the time. I thought it was funny, you're the one all upset about it. Why :umad:

:wtf: so are you telling me this isn't your first time?

:comeon: I'm not the only one in this thread upset about it and look at all your negged breh?......

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:wtf: so are you telling me this isn't your first time?

:comeon: I'm not the only one in this thread upset about it and look at all your negged breh?......

Its just not a big deal to me. I thought it was funny. Am I known for making feg threads? No. Most people negging are just jumping on the bandwagon but its cool, if it bothers you so much, why are u even posting on this thread? You should take no parts in it if u feel that way.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Negs on Deck :banderas:
tumblr_max9qrfQON1qbh0eio1_r1_500.gif

One of the best gifs of all time :deadplayer:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just not a big deal to me. I thought it was funny. Am I known for making feg threads? No. Most people negging are just jumping on the bandwagon but its cool, if it bothers you so much, why are u even posting on this thread? You should take no parts in it if u feel that way.

Cause I wanna keep posting on this thread so someone else will come in and will give you more neg :umad: