"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Jack get a life tho....real talk. I banned you 10 times and you constantly find a way to get back on :ohhh:......Log off please.

You spend your time on tinychat threatening a teenager (Me). I'm a little worried breh, get some fukking help :beli:

258qkvt.jpg

97mgsk.jpg

xpqvph.jpg

This is so sad :snoop:

EDIT: :umad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

A Friend of The People

U hoe's stay call in someone barely in TC CREEPS

yet weirdo molesting female rapists like Token and thief stay in tiny chat all night soliciting nudes harassing men in general being obnoxious disgusting and deviant.

Especially you thief...how long u been begging other women to get on cam or look at ur dildo u fukk other busted butch dikes with?

U bytche's lost it, keep my name out your fukking mouths skeezers

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:wtf: Nah jack....ol' ace ventura pet detective, ol' double O zero. Out in Idaho smashing plump swine with herp bumps on the booty.

I need to drop in on tinychat this week, give the coli queens the royal treatment they deserve. :whoo:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Why can't I be a mod then? You cant let women try their hands at running things because they will run it into the ground. Have we not learned anything from the other site people?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Jack get a life tho....real talk. I banned you 10 times and you constantly find a way to get back on :ohhh:......Log off please.

You spend your time on tinychat threatening a teenager (Me). I'm a little worried breh, get some fukking help :beli:

258qkvt.jpg

97mgsk.jpg

xpqvph.jpg

This is so sad :snoop:

EDIT: :umad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see what I mean? Why is she trying to bytch that man like that, bragging on how she banned him. This lil young hussy needs to shut her chubby mouth... I can make it hard to breath around here, woman don't get outta line like that again towards a male.