"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

do any other b****** want to talk greazy and get shytted on line up

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Listen you young cone head, now I know posting from your mothers laundry room 10 hours straight on tiny chat letting fat busted hoe's gas you up can fukk with your Cognitive abilities, but watch yourself

:russ: how I am A weirdo stalker yet I spend the least time on TC out of all u, follow around nobody, doesn't beg for penis pics or watch hair braiding tutorials for hours online with random sluts....in between just not having a social life in general

Being in TC all day is fukking with some of balls brains

And innocent I know u didn't tell nobody to step away from the computer :wow: you and tiny chat are one

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Why you worried about the boiler room nikka this where we make racks

lil-mouse.gif

Meanwhile you sexually harrasing teens on the net, droppin pics of a ass that look like this

2ibdjk2.jpg

vzvpea.jpg

No wonder you got your phone on that bytch ass, she look discolored and unhealthy like a god damn zombie :laff:

This nikka smashing extras off the walking dead :whew:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No Offence To My Coli Fam But I Always Thought The cbox/tinychat Crew Were A Bunch Of Friendless Loners With NOTHING Going On In Their Personal Lives

It Seems Every Time One Of Them Got "Exposed" It Was For Some Real Disturbing And Disgusting shyt, Followed By A Hideous Picture Of Their Ugly Mug

:beli:

I cbox and i will smack that knicks kufi from mia back to the bronx

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Let's be real you confused young slut.....u mad I didn't show u my dikk......u begged to see it for a week (I have proof u know and I know :gladbron:)

U got mad I was ignoring you. Kept screaming my name begging to respond....I can't even enjoy tinuchat in peace now that this dumbass minor is a mod the fukk?

You do NOT want that drama cuz u ain't bout DAT life....I don't care if ur hoodbooger ass is from CH Iraq young whoopi

She's ALWAYS BEEN A MOD, BREH.

The original mods of TinyChat (when PcP FIRST made the server) were:

Msims
Token
ikbm

Jack, she has been a mod since the BIRTH of tinychat. Calm down and relax. I fear you might be taking this internet thing too serious.

EDIT: :snoop: @ this thread hitting 4 pages...and me not realizing it before I posted.