The Salon Summer Reading Series

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
summer reading went slower than I would have hoped but I'm enjoying it!!
at my aunts house in Jamaica, they let me borrow a book name A History Of Seven Killings, by Marlon James who's a Jamaican. The book is based around an incident with Bob Marley that really happened but the book itself is fiction
81v1cOC8mXL.jpg

very good characterization but also very rough lol
very liberal use of the word 'p*ssyhole'
there was also some intensely violent scenes
also got a misogynistic vibe from it
but its really good, I would recommend it with all its 'flaws'
had to give it back when my vacation was over :mjcry:

I'm reading Witch Grass by Raymond Quineau and it's veryyyy good. Surrealist but the characters are easy to understand as people and are likeable. It has the perfect amount of whimsy.

also have been listening to The Night Circus via audiobook while at work. Very good as well. Yall should check it out.

Night circus, so far so good? What's that about

OT: are you watching ink masters tonight?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Night circus, so far so good? What's that about

OT: are you watching ink masters tonight?
a duel between two magician apprentices, its a lot more mature than it sounds lol

and yeah I'm watching it now, these white devils are gunning for my baby Craig :pacspit:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@DadeCountyClassic thanks my g. All I ever wanted to be was wealthy, or somebody to tell me that they felt me. My word, when you come to the 4, I got you my nikka. If I got a hundred in my pocket, you got 50, if I got a cup. My nikka you gone have a cup. Stop by Ikhlas, hit the batcave,and introduce you to see women who fukk with me. Good looking out g.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You don't like Chris. Why are we polar opposites when it comes to ink master lol

Who's the guest judge
justin something

and :russ: lol you like chris?? I think he's manipulative
playin on everyones daddy issues :scusthov:
tattooing someone until they go into shock :scusthov:

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
justin something

and :russ: lol you like chris?? I think he's manipulative
playin on everyones daddy issues :scusthov:
tattooing someone until they go into shock :scusthov:
Justin, doesn't ring a bell
And yeah C.B. as I call him has issue's, and then some. Craig is terrible to me.

I saw your edit, was the tattoos that bad?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Justin, doesn't ring a bell
And yeah C.B. as I call him has issue's, and then some. Craig is terrible to me.

I saw your edit, was the tattoos that bad?
you dont like new school style tattoos? Craig's color is :ohlawd:
yeah the guest judges tattoos weren't that amazing but everyone knew who he was :yeshrug:

it just bugs me when I see chris play dave like that, dave is so vulnerable and submissive and chris is playing him like a fool
the man was almost in tears when he had to nominate chris for elimination against st marq :damn:

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
you dont like new school style tattoos? Craig's color is :ohlawd:
yeah the guest judges tattoos weren't that amazing but everyone knew who he was :yeshrug:

it just bugs me when I see chris play dave like that, dave is so vulnerable and submissive and chris is playing him like a fool
the man was almost in tears when he had to nominate chris for elimination against st marq :damn:

Lol Chris is that dude. He's the ultimate assassin type guy. He plays to people's weakness. I don't have a prob with Craig when it comes to his tats. Craig just look like a terrible person. Like he looks idk lol.

Yeah, I dont know who Justin is either, usually ink masters has people on their a lil more recognizable.

Lol, Chris is a boss

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Lol Chris is that dude. He's the ultimate assassin type guy. He plays to people's weakness. I don't have a prob with Craig when it comes to his tats. Craig just look like a terrible person. Like he looks idk lol.

Yeah, I dont know who Justin is either, usually ink masters has people on their a lil more recognizable.

Lol, Chris is a boss
he is and I hate it :ohlawd:
katie is amazing to me, love her work
and lol you mean back when he had a perm or now? or is it cuz of the big stretched ears
I fukks with craig tho, especially after the elimination room this past episode, dude is passionate about giving people good tattoos :mjcry:

who was your fav guest judge. I didn't really like the kid from Tut. I liked Olivers master tho!

• Dap