1MuR9n4.jpeg

:wow: Big Dikk Ray.

CgcPWJ.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I met Mr. City back in 2019 at a Bible Study. We were discussing Lecrae’s music and his impact on the gospel community. I dissented that while I enjoy Hip Hop, gospel had lost some of its purity as I preferred Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin. He then commented that I had a “big dikk breh” and warned me if I told anyone he’d “tear my ass out the frame”. I just want someone to listen to me.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I met Mr. City back in 2019 at a Bible Study. We were discussing Lecrae’s music and his impact on the gospel community. I dissented that while I enjoy Hip Hop, gospel had lost some of its purity as I preferred Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin. He then commented that I had a “big dikk breh” and warned me if I told anyone he’d “tear my ass out the frame”. I just want someone to listen to me.
:laff:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@KnickstapeCity :laff: :laff: