Do Sexual Predators Instinctively know that their Victims have no Men in their Family?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Multiple fathers brought their young daughters to R Kelly...after Aaliyah and after the tape. Men get fooled by celebrity, power, or good game too.

To you point predators are predators so they are good identifying easy prey.

Lastly plenty of dads, brothers, cousins etc. either dont really care, are on the same type of time, or aint shyt they can do. Or like @Piff Perkins said they dont know.

Idk if ya'll remember the whole scandal that happened with the Glendon Cameron guy a few years ago but basically dude openly admitted to fukking teenage girls on some "I got money so I can do what I want" type shyt.

Anton Daniels and th Lead Attorney dragged the fukk out of him. He deleted that channel and his reputation was destroyed.

Anyway, one of the things he admit was that he intentionally looked for girls that were alone and had no family. He even told a story about how he rejected a young lady after stalking her FB and seeing that she had a loving family.

These predators literally vet their victims for lack of protection.

I was gonna mention this. I downloaded the video in case the sick motherfukker ever deleted it. Its somewhere.

Dude is worth millions (I believe) and he proudly went on YouTube talking about preying on underaged girls and if they were too close to their family he would back off because it made it harder to get to these young girls.

Absolutely sick b*stard and ain’t shyt happen to him. The worst thing I probably heard come out his mouth was the story about the mother knowingly forcing her teenage daughters to engage in sex acts with this man.

Edit: his channel is still up but he took all his videos down: Glendon Cameron
And yep.

Disgusting. But these things happen all the time and they get away with it.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I will NEVER take Hughley seriously after hearing that story.

NEVER.

NEVER.

Put a man before his child.

You are correct. Happens way more than people want to admit.

Same.

Something is extremely wrong with that man.

Has the temerity to be arguing with people on the Internet about politics and petty shyt when it's public knowledge that his daughter told him to his face his "friend" was raping her and that his response was, straight up, "I don't believe you".

He is a disgusting human being. How people can take a word out his mouth seriously after that was made public is beyond me.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same.

Has the temerity to be arguing with people on the Internet about politics and petty shyt when it's public knowledge that his daughter told him to his face his "friend" was raping her and that his response was, straight up, "I don't believe you".

He is a disgusting human being. How people can take a word out his mouth seriously after that was made public is beyond me.
:dahell:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said it was more convenient to not believe her because he "really liked the guy " :francis:
Ok I missed all of this. I knew something happened to his daughter. I knew Monique said something about it and hates her now for it but I had never heard this. Now it all makes sense and I am looking at them both (DL and Monique) funny.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Same.

Wtf.. not letting even my best friend alone with my kids only my brothers, sister and parents.

And if anyone else felt the same way about me I’d understand.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is a great thread to show how y'all conditioned to think.
And how naive u nikkaz are.
The sht is really pathetic

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna mention this. I downloaded the video in case the sick motherfukker ever deleted it. Its somewhere.

Dude is worth millions (I believe) and he proudly went on YouTube talking about preying on underaged girls and if they were too close to their family he would back off because it made it harder to get to these young girls.

Absolutely sick b*stard and ain’t shyt happen to him. The worst thing I probably heard come out his mouth was the story about the mother knowingly forcing her teenage daughters to engage in sex acts with this man.

Edit: his channel is still up but he took all his videos down: Glendon Cameron
Right. The video was on a different channel than the one he has now. The channel it was on was deleted. He has like 4 channels.

Last time I saw a video years after the fact he was still swearing up and down the incident didn't affect him but it's pretty obvious that he never got the juice back.