Do Sexual Predators Instinctively know that their Victims have no Men in their Family?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Idk if ya'll remember the whole scandal that happened with the Glendon Cameron guy a few years ago but basically dude openly admitted to fukking teenage girls on some "I got money so I can do what I want" type shyt.

Anton Daniels and th Lead Attorney dragged the fukk out of him. He deleted that channel and his reputation was destroyed.

Anyway, one of the things he admit was that he intentionally looked for girls that were alone and had no family. He even told a story about how he rejected a young lady after stalking her FB and seeing that she had a loving family.

These predators literally vet their victims for lack of protection.
I was gonna mention this. I downloaded the video in case the sick motherfukker ever deleted it. Its somewhere.

Dude is worth millions (I believe) and he proudly went on YouTube talking about preying on underaged girls and if they were too close to their family he would back off because it made it harder to get to these young girls.

Absolutely sick b*stard and ain’t shyt happen to him. The worst thing I probably heard come out his mouth was the story about the mother knowingly forcing her teenage daughters to engage in sex acts with this man.

Edit: his channel is still up but he took all his videos down: Glendon Cameron

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
People with no male figures in their life move and behave different.

Same way we all can almost immediately tell if a man grew up without male guidance, predators can sniff that out with women and children.

And like other people said, if a potential victim does, the predator will usually back off when the male figure makes themselves known.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
In real life, most people don’t turn into Frank Castle and let the law run its course :unimpressed:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I've seen testimony by a sexual offender where he said he intentionally went after kids with no father figures in their lives. He would spot a kid, watch them for a while, do his due diligence, and if the kid had an active father he backed off, if they didn't he engaged.

This is also why many hookers are targeted often and they find their way under the coverage of a pimp ... just for some kind of protection.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Idk if ya'll remember the whole scandal that happened with the Glendon Cameron guy a few years ago but basically dude openly admitted to fukking teenage girls on some "I got money so I can do what I want" type shyt.

Anton Daniels and th Lead Attorney dragged the fukk out of him. He deleted that channel and his reputation was destroyed.

Anyway, one of the things he admit was that he intentionally looked for girls that were alone and had no family. He even told a story about how he rejected a young lady after stalking her FB and seeing that she had a loving family.

These predators literally vet their victims for lack of protection.

Forgot about that one. He said the mother wanted him to fvck her under age daughters. Crazy…

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is a false premise having men in your family doesn't exempt one or even deter hardcore criminals and predators from trying to prey on people. Its not about that at all, especially in a country like the US where everyone can access a high caliber weapon that can fire several rounds in seconds

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about any case:

Trey Songz
R Kelly
Charlemagne Tha God

etc

Just so happens, none of the victims had any male family members step up?
Multiple fathers brought their young daughters to R Kelly...after Aaliyah and after the tape. Men get fooled by celebrity, power, or good game too.

To you point predators are predators so they are good identifying easy prey.

Lastly plenty of dads, brothers, cousins etc. either dont really care, are on the same type of time, or aint shyt they can do. Or like @Piff Perkins said they dont know.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm baffled why you'd think men don't target women who have active fathers or brothers. It happens all the time, literally every day. Just like many women don't go to the police, many women don't tell their family what happened either. There is no neat or specific target profile for sexual assault.
Yea, it’s all about access with predators because they’ll use trust to get people to let their guard down and strike at opportune moments.

Having a supportive family can help keep sex predators at bay somewhat, but you have to be observant of family too, since that’s usually ground zero for abuse.

Main thing is being alone with a sick person and not having the strength to fight them off. Children are already at a disadvantage, but adults are weakened with drugs, alcohol, and physical brutality.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I forgot WHERE I learned it, but kidnappers used to Pick out kids that looked raggedy...like ...they could TELL nobody would really care if they went missing...

Folks Know who to try

:yeshrug:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't think it matters.
Many victims don't even go to the police much less tell family and friends. It's probably women in your life right now that have been SA and never told you so.....
Nevermind all the cases of predators targeting family members, "don't sit on uncle xyz lap". You be having known creeps in a family and the other men don't do shyt.
SA'ing somebody is already illegal and gets you targeted if you go to prison so I seriously doubt predators are out here controlling their sick urges because a woman has a brother or cousin or whatever