The Rza or DJ Premier(Better Producer)

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Gotta go with preem. Just looked over their production credits on wiki and he wins. Not to take anything away from RZA but

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
pretty much this. i got primo as the goat cause rza hasnt made 5 good beats since 2004

heres 11 off the top

streetwalker
[ame=http://www.hulkshare.com/9ovsoo9wn53z]Rev. William Burke - Street Walker (Prod. by The Rza).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform[/ame]
just a lil dude

campfire

gun will go

dont be afraid

lifes a movie

immaculate
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjcOAe5TbdY]Achozen- Immaculate ft. Killah Priest and Shukura Holliday [full version]- YouTube[/ame]
new wu

our dreams

dark fantasy

new day

:beli:

primo rarely drops that OH shyt beat for me anymore, bout as often as rza does still. but rza is semi retired from hip hop. last premo beat that i can remember making me crazy was one the rise by g rap. and the only album premo has that can fukk with rza is moment of truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Premier got quite a few classics under his belt but...

but...

RZA has literally songs for days!!!

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RZA......only cause Premo fell into that funk in the early 2000s where every single one of his beats sounded like Nas "Come get me". Yall know what i mean.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
i think RZA. If you stack their classic albums next to each other, RZA wins hand down. But Preme's got classic songs for days.

Daps
RZA...

Primo is nice, but he only has one style.

I can listen to RZA produced shyt pretty much all year long.

I would have to take breaks from Primos shyt for a considerable amount of time :manny: