The Russian Invasion of Ukraine has Begun. Its on.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Has sanctions stopped Russia from doing what its doing.

Sanctions rarely work and have been proven time n time again.
What changes the strategic position of both sides more? Russias economy plunging into recession or Russia holding on to a couple Ukranian provinces and having to spend more resources on integrating them into their power structure? You are failing to see the long-term trend in what is going on in Eastern Europe. Russia is done there. Theyre holding on to whatever they can. If they invade and take some of Ukraine, it changes nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Word is they're trying to stir shyt up in azerbajian too :pachaha:

I gotta admit the alphabet boys are doing a hell of a job over there on the Russia border. Armenia and Azerbajian are going at it about to be a full out war, Russia is pushing its resources to other countries, forgiving debt all the while the country is starting to slip. If he invades Ukraine it might be an end to the Putin regime. Saudi Arabia will make due on their threat and unleash their boys like they told Putin to his face and Iran will be next.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What most people doesn't understand is that Russia is trying to keep relations to Azerbaijan close because Azerbaijan will be competing for the EU market for oil and gas. This does not go well for Russia at all which is why Putin is trying to bring back the Soviet Union he knows those previous countries has so many resources that he can control against EU and U.S

Amazing how all this is playing out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta admit the alphabet boys are doing a hell of a job over there on the Russia border. Armenia and Azerbajian are going at it about to be a full out war, Russia is pushing its resources to other countries, forgiving debt all the while the country is starting to slip. If he invades Ukraine it might be an end to the Putin regime. Saudi Arabia will make due on their threat and unleash their boys like they told Putin to his face and Iran will be next.
Putin is definitely on thin ice.

More powerful russian leaders have come and gone and all these slip ups will come back to bite him in the ass.

I hope he has a comfy pillow to land on cause you can't tell me there aren't some wolves waiting in the wings to usurp him.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Precisely.

Russia effectively is entering a short term famine because of this shyt

Which is why the EU is BEGGING Latin America to not export

And Russia has TONS of unused land for domestic agriculture, plus backyard farming was essential in the Soviet days

Putin weening his people off the enemy's food before war is smart....the EU's farmer on the other hand about to be assed out and putting politicians heads on spikes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which is why the EU is BEGGING Latin America to not export

And Russia has TONS of unused land for domestic agriculture, plus backyard farming was essential in the Soviet days

Putin weening his people off the enemy's food before war is smart....the EU's farmer on the other hand about to be assed out and putting politicians heads on spikes
Russia ain't using that PERMAFROST/TUNDRA for anything.

The EU will continue to seal deals with other parts of the world like africa and south america and help those places. The only one hurting is Russia.

Sanctions are a two way street, but the capital flight is something Russia will not recover from.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

The EU will continue to seal deals with other parts of the world like africa and south america and help those places. The only one hurting is Russia.

Sanctions are a two way street, but the capital flight is something Russia will not recover from.

Ok breh

Latin America and Africa aint buying that shyt

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What most people doesn't understand is that Russia is trying to keep relations to Azerbaijan close because Azerbaijan will be competing for the EU market for oil and gas. This does not go well for Russia at all which is why Putin is trying to bring back the Soviet Union he knows those previous countries has so many resources that he can control against EU and U.S

Amazing how all this is playing out.
Bingo

Azerbaijan has one of Russia's only bases outside of the country and losing that would be a massive blow to their hegemony in the region...in addition to the fact the US is pushing for access to that region

Russia is feeling that heat, don't believe what the Nashi @Poitier :usure: (Putin Youth Groups :pachaha:) are out here peddling

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Every time kiddo post I just laugh he doesn't know wtf he talking about. I am dying of laughter at him saying Russia has land that hasn't been used... Of course they don't its fukkin cold half the year.