The Run: Got Next (NBA street inspired) PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Just make NBA street. They supposedly have the NBA license and Street is beloved franchise it would sell millions of copies and if it has to include some PVP/battle royal aspect make it part of that.

People pay grip for the myplayer bs you can't tell me people wouldn't pay for Kyrie's cross over or biggie littles signature.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I just don’t think todays audience is interested in full on street mode, this looks especially lame with the era designs.

NBA Live actually had a pretty good base with their online park mode, EA should have really built on that and released it for $30. Kids like park mode but want more realism

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Me on my 20th run

avon barksdale, | Tumblr | Above the rim, Wood harris, Basketball ...
Negative Status Effect:
For every 2nd 3 Pointer you attempt, A random onlooker kicks you in the ass.
sdsk_s.gif

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Rougelike basketball game? Actually sounds cool. Seems like it will have ”boss” 1v1s and stuff. I’d be in for this if executed properly. Give me a dope hop-hop soundtrack to iconic 1v1’s. I’d be cool with that

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"PvP basketball game with roguelike elements" :francis:
What are nba seasons, but roguelikes? You start over from the bottom every year with some pieces from the last run, and a little more knowledge :mjlol:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Just make NBA street. They supposedly have the NBA license and Street is beloved franchise it would sell millions of copies and if it has to include some PVP/battle royal aspect make it part of that.

People pay grip for the myplayer bs you can't tell me people wouldn't pay for Kyrie's cross over or biggie littles signature.

My brain was f'd up for a few seconds