The Run: Got Next (NBA street inspired) PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Might as well download NBA Ballers ISO file and play it via emulator. Cause this ain't it. Them cartoonish graphics are too much.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Curious why they would make it online only and add the rogue-like elements. Need to see some gameplay.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Curious why they would make it online only and add the rogue-like elements. Need to see some gameplay.
If I had to guess, I'm assuming since both are popular

Game development is expensive so hopping on trends is a compromise a lot have to make unfortunately:manny:

Got every dev wanting the next fortnite and indie devs putting roguelike elements into every game under the sun.

Hopefully they can pull it off in an interesting way cause I've been waiting for someone to make a new nba street-like game

But what is a roguelike streetball game-as-a-service?

Procedurely generated courts? Random teammates? I dunno but it's an idea so random I can't help but to be interested

What's next? A ice hockey third person shooter with collectible card game elements :russ:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we could get a one on one basketball game with streetfighter level's in detailing and engineering with ever legend having signature movement and memorable real life shot/layup /dunk animations

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"PvP basketball game with roguelike elements" :francis:

Magic-Johnson-No-Look-Pass.gif