The Ronaldo at Barca and before his injuries at Inter was the greatest footballer I've ever seen

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

brazilian-soccer-player-ronaldo-nazario-in-his-time-at-the-barcelona-picture-id1279976579

speed, agility, power, ,ball control :wow:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Ronaldo was probably the best player I ever saw, his technique with strength was amazing...

I always thought Adriano had the ability to almost get to that level....

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
His WC performance in 2002 after blowing out his knee and missing a whole season is one of the greatest marvels I’ve ever seen in sports. He went from having people think his career might be done to being on top of the game in a matter of months.

For all his skill, his mental and physical toughness on the pitch were unparalleled. Modern players would be out for weeks if they had to deal with the type of fouls he was on the receiving end of on a weekly basis.

Daps
Growing up, Ronaldo Nazario was my fav player. He was like a super hero. I remember being in tears when France and Zidane crushed Brazil in the 1998 World Cup. That was the 1st time Ronaldo seemed human to me.

But I have to go with this guy:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The 2011-2013 absolute peak Messi is hands down the best player I've ever seen.

73 goals and 29 assists in 1 season (2011/12) - world record

91 goals in 69 games in the entire (2012) year - world record

These are numbers we haven't seen since Pele in the 1950's. And Messi's performance and all round game was far superior to the Brazilian Ronaldo.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
His WC performance in 2002 after blowing out his knee and missing a whole season is one of the greatest marvels I’ve ever seen in sports. He went from having people think his career might be done to being on top of the game in a matter of months.

For all his skill, his mental and physical toughness on the pitch were unparalleled. Modern players would be out for weeks if they had to deal with the type of fouls he was on the receiving end of on a weekly basis.

Italian defences and their dark arts. :beli: They ended Van Bastens career before it was time.

He had to play on that San Siro pitch every other week especially in the winter. :scust:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Just imagine if he played in this era, where teams are better in their offensive pattern plays when creating opportunities. He would have scored just as many goals as prime Messi and CR7, if not even more

imagine mid 90s Ronaldo on the current Man City side, or Pep's Barcelona or 3peat Real Madrid with Modric, Kross and Marcelo creating chances for him

Last edited: