The role of the black women in contemporary black America?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A truly progressive woman will understand how far from progressive this world we live in is and will understand all of her contributions to whatever cause will be better received if flowed through a male counterpart/figure head :yeshrug:

female leadership would probably just bring about more division
:scust:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women are about 1/2 of the people in "contemporary Black America."
Resistance movements have long since changed forms, so they should be about 50% of the resistors.
I don't really understand the question to be honest.
The avoidance of misogyny in any of the moments should be a priority within the movement.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm a firm believer in men lead and women follow . That's not to say that women cant contribute in other ways , having a support system is something I think women do very well.

One thing I think black women could do in this generation that we live in is infiltrate the system. We could use our women against the white men who lust after them and dont see them as a threat compared to black men. They could be the inside covert shyt while the men take all the information they give us and use that to our advantage.

I think covert black empowerment could be very useful and I think women would be the best at that.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I'd want my role to be advocating for women within this new system of blackness and educating the children/youth.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I'm a firm believer in men lead and women follow . That's not to say that women cant contribute in other ways , having a support system is something I think women do very well.

One thing I think black women could do in this generation that we live in is infiltrate the system. We could use our women against the white men who lust after them and dont see them as a threat compared to black men. They could be the inside covert shyt while the men take all the information they give us and use that to our advantage.

I think covert black empowerment could be very useful and I think women would be the best at that.
Turning the white man's "lust" against him? Sounds like the tag line for a blaxploitation film starring Pam Grier.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
Turning the white man's "lust" against him? Sounds like the tag line for a blaxploitation film starring Pam Grier.

Pimping would be her having sex with someone for money . What im talking about is having someone behind enemy lines that can give black men information about how the enemy works and operates . Women are seen as less threatening so it would be easier for them to infiltrate and you could use your womenly ways to make them feel more comfortable than what another man could .

Call it unrequited love. If u have ever seen Inglorious b*stards where the girl kills the nazi who liked her you'll know what I mean my Queen

Last edited:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Pimping would be her having sex with someone for money . What im talking about is having someone behind enemy lines that can give black men information about how the enemy works and operates . Women are seen as less threatening so it would be easier for them to infiltrate and you could use your womenly ways to make them feel more comfortable than what another man could .

Call it unrequited love
Interesting concept.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:patrice:I don't know breh that question is a bit convoluted but I'll give it shot

For one the term 'women' is very load these days...(aside from the so called post 'gender' mentality' that has gained some traction in this generation)...the term 'women' may actually be considered offensive to many females nowadays

Because of those many decades and years of 'feminist'/liberal redefinition of what it means to be a women or function as one we now see females turning away or have deep aversions to the traditional role/nature of being a 'women'

That whole feminist movement sadly had nothing to do with equality of the sexes or uplifting anybody

Their main concern was displacement of women/females from their traditional function/role in the paradigm that consisted of men and women socioeconomic/ familial pairings

Under so called 'white/cac supremacy' that kind of structure represented a danger or competitive threat even among their own communities

Cac families have been known to go to war with other cac families based purely on the threat of competition...those wars were more vicious cause when these cacs lived in Europe there was very limited resources to go around.

So feminism was perpetuated as a means of control and as a result of its many decades of propaganda the very term women has been turned on its head

Black women or at least a good many have internalized the new distorted definition concocted by the feminist and supported by society at large which is one where women/females are victims of male privilege and therefore entitled special rights

In other words womenhood is now defined for many as a female that functions on her own and without a man

A special snowflake if you will

Whereas traditionally to be a women by natural definition meant a female connected to a man and also a community of extended family

The new definition of women actually denote the very opposite now...a disconnected being with entitlements to something that has to be redeemed by others

Traditionally where ever men were the creators and builders women were the nurturers and teachers

Those kinds of roles can only function in a natural familial/community pairing

Now females black and white or whatever are disconnected and fulfilling roles for not family or community but for corporate interest and self aggrandizement

What we have brehs is a completely new social animal.

So for these so called 'black women' to play any kind of role for the black community the clock literally has to be turned back on a the very definition of what a 'women' is in this society

Now it can happen but the process that got us here was very intense and prolonged...to function in this society black women had to be changed or altered

Until that issue is looked at we gonna be going through the motions for a while:sas1:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
For one the term 'women' is very load these days...(aside from the so called post 'gender' mentality' that has gained some traction in this generation)...the term 'women' may actually be considered offensive to many females nowadays

This is extraordinary, all the information available at your fingertips about modern feminism yet you still say this with confidence.

:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't necessarily feel I have a role in contemporary black America. I'm a single black mother and while I feel the nuclear family is best in theory, I haven't found it to be all that practical in a lot of situations. I do have frustrations with black men that may come off as bitter, but dating non black men will never be an option for me so I honestly feel whatever "battles" I have to fight against white supremacy, I will be doing so alone.

Any moves that I make, whether it be personal, family or career wise will always be to benefit black people. Whether it be my family, close friends or blacks I have no association with. Because I'm doing it alone, that means I will have to work in a majority white corporate environment and maintain associations with white people to use to my advantage until I'm able to secure a better position on my own.