the rock unveils new belt

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Few more:

WWE+2013+TITLE+DZ+EDIT+BLACK.jpg

The Brand New WWE Championship - Photoshopped! ~ Living Vicariously

If they HAD to go with this design, I like this one. The eagle on the side plate is dope.

nikkas are killin' me in this thread :deadcena:

One look at that wack new belt, and the best y'all can come up with is ":shookrock:.........w-w-well it's better than the spinner belt, that was the worst one ever"

Just because it's better doesn't mean it's great or even good. Stop acting like this belt ain't wack as hell :childplease:

If that design change came under Cena's reign, some of y'all nikkas would've been hating hard on it and acting like it was just as bad as/worse than the spinner

:russ: sad but so true

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

One look at that wack new belt, and the best y'all can come up with is ":shookrock:.........w-w-well it's better than the spinner belt, that was the worst one ever"

Just because it's better doesn't mean it's great or even good. Stop acting like this belt ain't wack as hell :childplease:

If that design change came under Cena's reign, some of y'all nikkas would've been hating hard on it and acting like it was just as bad as/worse than the spinner

They need to stop fukkin' around and do a variation of the classic winged eagle belt.....add just a lil tackiness to it for the kids to eat it up, but not too much like with the spinner and this new joke of a belt

:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

They need to stop fukkin' around and do a variation of the classic winged eagle belt.....add just a lil tackiness to it for the kids to eat it up, but not too much like with the spinner and this new joke of a belt

Like i said not everyone is going to like it. The belt fits the era we are in. WWE is an entertainment business. We are not getting any belts that look like the old belts.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
rofl i finally got to see this, expected it in the first post tho:dry:

tryna catch up to this shyt but don't got the time/patience

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is this fukkin' obsession with the wings? :damn:

I dunno, man... I guess I'm just not big on rehashing old shyt we've seen already. I'm so glad that spinner belt is gone with the bejeweled "CHAMP" on the front, that anything would've been OK to me. But this thing with the need for the old belt is just... blah. If they gonna just go back to some old shyt, why not make it really count and do a 60's style belt like Bruno had... some lil' light shyt with round plates and two silhouette wrestlers doin' a lockup or some shyt... :scusthov: New times call for new things, fukkit.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They still kept the worst thing about the old belt and thats the huge amount of cubic zarconians or fukkin glass or whatever those fake jewels are supposed to be all over the damn thing. Oh, are we supposed to believe those are all diamonds? :skip:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dunno, man... I guess I'm just not big on rehashing old shyt we've seen already. I'm so glad that spinner belt is gone with the bejeweled "CHAMP" on the front, that anything would've been OK to me. But this thing with the need for the old belt is just... blah. If they gonna just go back to some old shyt, why not make it really count and do a 60's style belt like Bruno had... some lil' light shyt with round plates and two silhouette wrestlers doin' a lockup or some shyt... :scusthov: New times call for new things, fukkit.

Like I said it wouldn't have mattered what the belt looked like, people would have hated on it.

the IWC (and if you got more than 15 post in this forum you're a part of it) can't survive without hate.

Think about how often dudes talk about wanting some older guys to come back. When the guy does come back it's usually about a month before people start shytting on them.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

No problem with new things for me, I'm just not a big fan of the style of the belt. I think it's a step forward from the spinner, but a few tweaks (as some of the photoshops have shown) would make it even doper for me. I don't need the old belts back, but sometimes less (as in all the "diamonds" and stuff) is more.

It may grow on me once I see it again though :ehh: