the rock unveils new belt

Daps
BDebnJECUAA45u0.jpg:large

Yeah I think the lighting on Raw just made it look funny. In other pics it looks better:

21_WWETitle_02182013jg_0068.jpg

11_rock.jpg

Also it seems like they are gonna go with the whole logo replacement for the side plates:

15_WWETitle_02182013jg_0029.jpg
shyt still looks like trash even on the Gawd but these edited ones you guys keep posting are...

:leon:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What bothers me about the belt is the gigantic WWE logo. We all know it's the WWE the logos on the ring, commentary tables, mics, hanging around the arena, and that big muthafukker near the ramp give it away.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now THESE would be more acceptable (ESPECIALLY the first one) as opposed to the boring ass black background of the real title. Why couldn't WWE think of this that way? They had months to prepare for it. MONTHS!! :mindblown:

I could do without all those diamonds too. That bling shyt is played.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I guess I could get used to the new belt. As long as they threw the spinner belt in the bushes, I'm good. Thinking they should have updated either the winged eagle or Attitude era belt though.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
side plates come off based on champ, meltz:

-- Story about the creation of the new WWE Title belt here. Apparently it's not wholly accurate. You can also buy the belt if you so desire for $440 by clicking here. As you can see, the side plates can be switched out for different champions, so if John Cena wins at WrestleMania he won't be running around all year with Brahma Bulls on the side of his belt. I know a lot of people don't like this belt, but my God, the spinner belt was an all-time horrible design and this is a huge improvement.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As much as they love putting the logo on everything I wouldn't be surprised if Vince's grandchildren have WWE logos on their bodies.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
nikkas are killin' me in this thread :deadcena:

One look at that wack new belt, and the best y'all can come up with is ":shookrock:.........w-w-well it's better than the spinner belt, that was the worst one ever"

Just because it's better doesn't mean it's great or even good. Stop acting like this belt ain't wack as hell :childplease:

If that design change came under Cena's reign, some of y'all nikkas would've been hating hard on it and acting like it was just as bad as/worse than the spinner

They need to stop fukkin' around and do a variation of the classic winged eagle belt.....add just a lil tackiness to it for the kids to eat it up, but not too much like with the spinner and this new joke of a belt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Vince isn't going that route. He doesn't even like bringing up the past unless it's convenient..when it's to clown Bret or all of a sudden act like Bruno is the greatest ever when he was pushing Austin as the greatest ever at WM 25's HOF.