The Rock calls some of his male Fast 8 co-stars "candy asses"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Vin was ONE flopped Fast sequel away from straight to DVD hell. I don't know how in the world that guy could criticize anyone's acting...

I mean their on an EIGHTH movie I don't see how hard to could be to shoot this shyt. This cast should be sleepwalking through these films by now. Who has time for drama?
Egos. Just like a rock band that's been together for some time, egos bump heads eventually.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tyrese Sorry, Rock ... I'm Team Vin Diesel

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/11/tyrese-vin-diesel-the-rock-fast-8-feud/#
8/11/2016 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811-tyrese-vin-instagram-4.jpg

Vin Diesel just scored an incredibly powerful ally in his war with The Rock ... Tyrese.

Vin's "Fast 8" co-star just made it clear ... it's Vin who is the driving force behind the franchise, and people like Rock need to respect that.

Tyrese posted a pic with the caption, "I've always said that if ONLY people knew how hard you work to protect this franchise and characters, minds would be blown," adding, "I'm so f****** proud to call you my family and my brother."

And then the hammer ... "if no one else will jump out there and stand up I will."

Vin also got vague support from fellow 'Furious' co-star Ludacris, who just posted a pic of the cast ... sans Rock.

War still raging.

I wonder if Tyrese/Luda choosing Vin has to do with them feeling that way honestly or because they know Vin will probably kill them off if they chose Rock.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Tyrese Sorry, Rock ... I'm Team Vin Diesel

8/11/2016 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811-tyrese-vin-instagram-4.jpg

I wonder if Tyrese/Luda choosing Vin has to do with them feeling that way honestly or because they know Vin will probably kill them off if they chose Rock.

Vin is producer for the series, the series is how their bread is buttered and they get money and stay relevant.
They know what time it is.

That said Rock was extremely unprofessional in what he did and like it or not, Vin is technically his boss.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
stand up men also don't air their grievances on social media to promote their newest product :yeshrug:
In 2016 the game is being re-written, (not that he is a standup guy in my book) but a presidential candidate basically used social media to get as far as he is.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
stand up men also don't air their grievances on social media to promote their newest product :yeshrug:
Sounds like Rock was holding this close to his chest for a minute now and Vin did something that finally put him over the edge....Can't blame Rock, everybodies got they breaking point...Vins lucky Rock took the civil path...