Texas

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
TMZ reporting that it was Vin Diesel, and they had a backstage meeting to clear everything up...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I fukks with DJ, but is "candy asses" still what's hot in these streets far as throwin shade goes?:patrice:

He been using that since his early days in the ring. Shyt's mad corny to me.
that's something "the rock" always said..... as to who he's referring to:

Esquire: Clint, do you still describe yourself as a libertarian?
Clint Eastwood (CE): I don't know what I am. I'm a little of everything.

Esquire: Politically, you're the Anti-p*ssy party?

Scott Eastwood (SE): That's right. No candy-asses.
CE: Yeah, I'm anti–the p*ssy generation. Not to be confused with p*ssy.
SE: All of us are pro-p*ssy.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that's something "the rock" always said..... as to who he's referring to:

Esquire: Clint, do you still describe yourself as a libertarian?
Clint Eastwood (CE): I don't know what I am. I'm a little of everything.

Esquire: Politically, you're the Anti-p*ssy party?

Scott Eastwood (SE): That's right. No candy-asses.
CE: Yeah, I'm anti–the p*ssy generation. Not to be confused with p*ssy.
SE: All of us are pro-p*ssy.
This seems like too much of a coincidence not to be it.

Scott calls out his cast members in public throwing shade saying they all just go to their trailers. He also uses the word candy ass.

Rock goes on rant about being professional and uses candy ass.

Vin and rock are now on their 4th film together so I'm sure they're used to each other by now. Maybe their meeting was just simply about rock airing shyt out in public like that.

I don't know,it would seem weird to call out Vin in public considering how much clout vin carries in the fast franchise.

:yeshrug:

Who knows though. Vin and rock never really seemed close.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This seems like too much of a coincidence not to be it.

Scott calls out his cast members in public throwing shade saying they all just go to their trailers. He also uses the word candy ass.

Rock goes on rant about being professional and uses candy ass.

Vin and rock are now on their 4th film together so I'm sure they're used to each other by now. Maybe their meeting was just simply about rock airing shyt out in public like that.

I don't know,it would seem weird to call out Vin in public considering how much clout vin carries in the fast franchise.

:yeshrug:

Who knows though. Vin and rock never really seemed close.
This is what I'm thinking. It seems kinda weird for Rock and Vin to start beefing all of a sudden after they worked with each other for so long on this franchise.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If someone like this said that to you
Dwayne-Johnson.jpg

Why would you correct him?
It's mr candy ass to you :umad:

Sir :upsetfavre:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Vin Diesel vs. The Rock Crew Says One's a Nice Guy ... One's Not

8/11/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
0810-vin-diesel-the-rock-tmz-4.jpg

The crew has chosen sides in the "Fast 8" feud between The Rock and Vin Diesel ... and Rock wins, hands down.

Production sources tell TMZ, The Rock has been upset with Vin's work ethic for a long time, and he's not alone. Members of the crew tell us Vin was often 30 minutes to an hour late to shoot scenes ... and it wasn't because he was late to the set -- he was simply in his trailer and wouldn't come out.

We're told Vin didn't like Monday 7 AM calls so production was forced to make the start time 10 AM to accommodate him.

And the crew felt Vin's arrogance was out of control, especially because he had a producer title. We're told he wouldn't listen to anyone and would goad people, including The Rock, by criticizing their acting.

The crew has a vastly different view of The Rock. They say he's the ultimate professional who is always on time and always nails his scenes. They also say he's easy to work with.

As we reported, Vin and Rock have been clashing for a long time and it came to a head Monday when Rock exploded on social media, calling out a male co-star (it's Vin) for being unprofessional.

And as we told you, Vin confronted Rock Tuesday in Rock's trailer, but their issues remain unresolved.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:dead: @ Vin criticizing anyone's acting:russ:

The crew has chosen sides in the "Fast 8" feud between The Rock" and Vin Diesel" ... and Rock wins, hands down.

Production sources tell TMZ, The Rock has been upset with Vin's work ethic for a long time, and he's not alone. Members of the crew tell us Vin was often 30 minutes to an hour late to shoot scenes ... and it wasn't because he was late to the set -- he was simply in his trailer and wouldn't come out.

We're told Vin didn't like Monday 7 AM calls so production was forced to make the start time 10 AM to accommodate him.

And the crew felt Vin's arrogance was out of control, especially because he had a producer title. We're told he wouldn't listen to anyone and would goad people, including The Rock, by criticizing their acting.

The crew has a vastly different view of The Rock. They say he's the ultimate professional who is always on time and always nails his scenes. They also say he's easy to work with.

As we reported, Vin and Rock have been clashing for a long time and it came to a head Monday when Rock exploded on social media, calling out a male co-star (it's Vin) for being unprofessional.

And as we told you, Vin confronted Rock Tuesday in Rock's trailer, but their issues remain unresolved.

TMZ

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I fukks with DJ, but is "candy asses" still what's hot in these streets far as throwin shade goes?:patrice:

He been using that since his early days in the ring. Shyt's mad corny to me.
It's clearly an ode to his signature line as a wrestler, why is that a problem?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Vin was ONE flopped Fast sequel away from straight to DVD hell. I don't know how in the world that guy could criticize anyone's acting...

I mean their on an EIGHTH movie I don't see how hard to could be to shoot this shyt. This cast should be sleepwalking through these films by now. Who has time for drama?