The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Goff ain't a good passer but he's a heck of a QB mentally. He makes the right reads, doesn't force much, just takes what the defense gives him but really understands pre snap well. His poor snap could be better and he could speed up his mental processor but he's a heck of a QB. I like him. He's not good enough to lead anyone but he can win with a stacked squad like this one. I definitely believe that.

Goff is exactly the kind of QB the 49ers need.

Purdy ain't it. He looks worst than Jimmy tbh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It woulda been nice to see this 9er squad that didn't give up all that draft capital for absolutely nothing in trey Lance. If they could redo that whole situation and do it right they would have a squad.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Goff is exactly the kind of QB the 49ers need.

Purdy ain't it. He looks worst than Jimmy tbh.
Purdy lacks too much ability to be a big game QB. That Packers lost was on Love more than a win by Purdy. Purdy is fine for now but when SF has to pay him, they need to look for other options with a lot more talent. I think they should look at Penix Jr in the draft and redshirt him a year. He's ready but this is a difficult system. Redshirt him and start Purdy. Once he doesn't get it done again, move to Penix Jr.