The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
GE9HarIXYAAm1OY.jpg:large
Somehow saying "your arm strength is whatever" is worse than saying it's bad. :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goff ain't a good passer but he's a heck of a QB mentally. He makes the right reads, doesn't force much, just takes what the defense gives him but really understands pre snap well. His poor snap could be better and he could speed up his mental processor but he's a heck of a QB. I like him. He's not good enough to lead anyone but he can win with a stacked squad like this one. I definitely believe that.
So Kyle Orton then?:skip:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lions are SB bound :damn:

That was unthinkable even a year ago!!
Not really. They fixed up some of their flaws. Their running game wasn't good enough. Replaced them with one of the best at breaking tackles in Montgomery and a dynamic stud in Gibbs. They also got a healthy Williams and their OL is still dominate. Defensively, they were good last year. They just fixed their weaknesses and they had the picks to do so.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope Goff gets the respect he deserves moving forward. I remember him years ago w/ Kupp and it's great seeing him return to form & consistency