The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for being who you are, but Detroit gave this one away with aggressive decision making in situations that didn't warrant it.

Usually comebacks like this include luck, and teams rolling over. You're not coming back down by 3 scores without a team rolling over/making mistakes

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Also the FF7 Remake Part 1 was released in 2020. Part 2 is released next month. :lupe::damn:
www.democraticunderground.com/12045298

Correlation between Super bowl champion's conference and winner of the presidential election
See the list of Super Bowl champions and notice how the Super Bowl has predicted the winner of the presidential election most years since 1980, based on the color codes (Red for AFC and Republican, blue for NFC and Democrat):

1980: Steelers (AFC) win, then Reagan (R) wins
1984: Raiders (AFC), Reagan (R)
1988: Redskins (NFC), GHW Bush (R) (no match)
1992: Redskins (NFC), Clinton (D)
1996: Cowboys (NFC), Clinton (D)
2000: Rams (NFC), GW Bush (R) (no match, and before you bring up Florida, I'm going by whoever was the officially certified winner)
2004: Patriots (AFC), GW Bush (R)
2008: Giants (NFC), Obama (D)

Thus, the Giants winning this year will probably give Obama a greater chance of being re-elected. Of course this isn't scientific rather just an interesting correlation.

That was from 2008. Then do the election years afterwards with Superbown 46, 50, 54. Only times this switches up, is when the president of the white house has an impeachment like Clinton before 2000 and Trump in 2020.
It's over

As the great poet, Ludacris, once said, “Take that, rewind it back.”

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Niners fans relax....

dont-panic-relax.gif

You have Brock Purdy. He's basically Joe Montana. You're good.

Got Steve Young instead :banderas:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
The head coach embarassed that team and its fanbase. I would never forgive a coach for pulling those stunts.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The head coach embarassed that team and its fanbase. I would never forgive a coach for pulling those stunts.
It was reckless but this is the fukking Lions dude
They have been a generationally shytty team for decades
2 of the best football players we've ever seen up and quit when they still had quite a bit left in the tanks solely cause the franchise being so shytty drained away their desire to play football

He got this team to the NFC Championship and they were a few plays away from a damn SB
You can rag on him for some bonehead decisions but players need to make plays too and they could've taken that game

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
www.democraticunderground.com/12045298

Correlation between Super bowl champion's conference and winner of the presidential election
See the list of Super Bowl champions and notice how the Super Bowl has predicted the winner of the presidential election most years since 1980, based on the color codes (Red for AFC and Republican, blue for NFC and Democrat):

1980: Steelers (AFC) win, then Reagan (R) wins
1984: Raiders (AFC), Reagan (R)
1988: Redskins (NFC), GHW Bush (R) (no match)
1992: Redskins (NFC), Clinton (D)
1996: Cowboys (NFC), Clinton (D)
2000: Rams (NFC), GW Bush (R) (no match, and before you bring up Florida, I'm going by whoever was the officially certified winner)
2004: Patriots (AFC), GW Bush (R)
2008: Giants (NFC), Obama (D)

Thus, the Giants winning this year will probably give Obama a greater chance of being re-elected. Of course this isn't scientific rather just an interesting correlation.

That was from 2008. Then do the election years afterwards with Superbown 46, 50, 54. Only times this switches up, is when the president of the white house has an impeachment like Clinton before 2000 and Trump in 2020.
:wow:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Usually comebacks like this include luck, and teams rolling over. You're not coming back down by 3 scores without a team rolling over/making mistakes
Everything that could’ve went wrong happened to the Lions (bad decision making, dropped passes, and a fumble). I thought they were going to win the whole chip after that Gibbs touchdown put them up 21-7. They looked unstoppable.