The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
lions_getty_ringer.0.jpg
HeifetzNFCChamp_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
IT’S TIME!!! YOUR DETROIT LIONS, YES DETROIT LIONS ARE IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1991

IN THEIR WAY STANDS THE #1 SEED IN THE NFC BROCK “MR. IRRELEVANT” PURDY AND THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS, WHO ARE PLAYING IN THEIR 6TH NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN THE LAST TEN YEARS AND LOOK TO FINALLY GET OVER THE HUMP

CAN COKEHEAD DAN AND THE LIONS SHOCK THE WORLD ONE MORE TIME AND GET TO THE BIG DANCE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER? OR WILL PURDY N EM KEEP IT ROLLING AND GET BACK TO FAMILIAR TERRITORY??

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.- It's an annoying feeling when you know your squad's weaknesses and strengths and at the same time you are convinced your HC will do his best to go away from the latter for some retarded reason focus on the former :francis:

2.- Don't fukk this up Kyle :ufdup:

3.- If Detroit is smart enough to just run the ball with Gibbs and Montgomery, it's might get scary. I do wonder how Goff is gonna look in an away game outside a Dome though, I know he was a different player on those conditions in the regular season so if he can play a few steps below of what he did the last 2 weeks that would be pretty damn helpful.

4.- Our DL has been mediocre at best all season and it's time January 6th starts playing to the level of his contract because on the other side, Hutchinson is gonna have a field day going against our weak ass right side :martin:

5.- Don't fukk this up Kyle :ufdup:

Last edited: